gm kills tahoe/suburban

blazerdude20

What the hell are people going to buy if Ford and GM get rid of BOF V8 SUV's? I really hope the Expedition survives along with the Navigator,If not then just bring the Excursion back as it shares everything with the Superduty anyway, Earth to Ford and GM FWD unibody junk does not do it for all of us!

Well....there is always the Panther....just have to go to an upfitter for a wagon/suv

For GM to stop producing them might be a blessing in disguise. Then again... Look at the mistake they did by quit producing RWD vehicles. Tells you where they are headed.

With the current sales of RWD models that are on the market today, I wouldn't say the market is excatly beating a door down for them....

This is a riot:

"Look for the classic truck-based sport-utility vehicle to completely vanish from the American landscape over the next 24 to 36 months. — Paul Lienert, Correspondent"

... even though GM will sell close to 250,000 of them this year, in this miserable market climate. You bet- real brain-trust there.

"Look for the classic truck-based sport-utility vehicle to completely vanish..."

I totally do not believe this 'prediction' at all. GM is closing the Janesville WI SUV plant, but not Arlington TX. They also did not say that they are pulling these products entirely. The title of this is WRONG also, it should say "GM kills NEXT GEN Sub/Tahoe" DUH!!!!

A lot can happen in 5 years, look at old Edmunds 'future news' stories and laugh.

Edited by 630land