Titan or Tundra..which is better

snooter

since the UAW sold us out..they will not get a dime of my money for any product they produce...im thinking Titan over Tundra.....lots of rebates and such...either way im done after what the UAW supported....

ps: mustang is still good to buy..but no truck product

Edited by snooter

since the UAW sold us out..they will not get a dime of my money for any product they produce...im thinking Titan over Tundra.....lots of rebates and such...either way im done after what the UAW supported....

Are the Tundra/Titan built by unions?

The UAW sold you out?

Wow, you have some real issues...Whats the matter? Union worker steal your wife? Run over your dog? Or was it because Obama won?

snooter.....you cannot be serious, why don't you pack up your problems and go to toyotanation.com . Your question here is as stupid as going there and asking if F150 is a better choice than Silverado or D1500 :doh:

PS....if Mustang ( a Union built product) is still OK.....that only proves that you are trying to bait people.....go fish somewhere else!

Edited by twintornados

Ask Sen McCain.

I bet he would tell you.... "Support you new President..... and buy USA made products."

(yes I know, the Titan and Tundra are made in the USA.) :shades:

Well I'll avoid the purpose of this post, and just post my opinion.

09 Titan vs 09 Tundra, I'd opt for the Titan personally.

I know the Titan loses in the speed game (hp/lb), but not by much. The Titan only has a 5spd vs the Tundras 6spd. Titan gets worse mpgs too. But the overall Titan truck is feels to be built better, with better fit/finish and quality materials than the Tundra. Well, at least based on my reviews and walk around of the trucks.

Well I'll avoid the purpose of this post, and just post my opinion.

09 Titan vs 09 Tundra, I'd opt for the Titan personally.

I know the Titan loses in the speed game (hp/lb), but not by much. The Titan only has a 5spd vs the Tundras 6spd. Titan gets worse mpgs too. But the overall Titan truck is feels to be built better, with better fit/finish and quality materials than the Tundra. Well, at least based on my reviews and walk around of the trucks.

Titan it is.....yes no uaw truck will ever agin be purchased by myself..you will not see a dime of my money..i hope all your marxist freebie handouts work out well for you

ps: enjoy the soup line

Titan it is.....yes no uaw truck will ever agin be purchased by myself..you will not see a dime of my money..i hope all your marxist freebie handouts work out well for you

ps: enjoy the soup line

Yea, we'll see ya there. I'll be serving. Since you'll be driving a new truck, I hardly think you'll qualify, however.

Having relatives that have both trucks, I can tell you that the Titan is currently the better buy as it can be had more cheaply, has had more time to work out all the bugs in its design, and is a very buttoned down and solid truck. The Tundra can be had with a better truck engine if you really want it and need it, but, doesn't apprear to be built to quite as tough a standard as the Titan (again, comparing the two that my relatives have). And, as said in a previous post, I'd agree with the comment about towing. The 5.7L equipped Tundra is a better tow vehicle than the Titan. If you plan on going off-road, though, its Titan all the way.

Hurry on that titan, however, about two more model years and it'll be nothing but a rebadged Dodge just like the Mitsubishi Raider is a rebadged (and fendered) Dakota.

Don't tow alot with your new Titan............... or the rear end will explode (way undersized for the ratings of the truck).

BTW, very shortly, that Titan will be a rebadged Dodge Ram. Thus, you better get one quick.

From what I've read and seen, Nissan has fixed many of the issues with the rear end. Those mostly plagued the 04 & 05 models if I remember correctly, with only a small portion of 06 models being hit. It's still on the small side and has been reinforced, but this is really the Titans only major flaw. Well, other than their sales suck, mpgs suck and style is getting dated.

Also, the current Titan looks to have at least 2-3 years left. As from whats been reported, the 2011 or 2012 year would be the debut of the new Titan.

With that, the Titan interior and exterior styling will still be determined by Nissan and different that the Ram. Everything underneath is to be the same between the trucks, but Nissan is trying to decide whether to continue with the 5.6L Endurance or move over to the new 5.7L HEMI.

From what I've read and seen, Nissan has fixed many of the issues with the rear end. Those mostly plagued the 04 & 05 models if I remember correctly, with only a small portion of 06 models being hit. It's still on the small side and has been reinforced, but this is really the Titans only major flaw. Well, other than their sales suck, mpgs suck and style is getting dated.

Also, the current Titan looks to have at least 2-3 years left. As from whats been reported, the 2011 or 2012 year would be the debut of the new Titan.

With that, the Titan interior and exterior styling will still be determined by Nissan and different that the Ram. Everything underneath is to be the same between the trucks, but Nissan is trying to decide whether to continue with the 5.6L Endurance or move over to the new 5.7L HEMI.

oh that would be sweet with the hemi and underpinings....i just do not want any monies going to detroit..hell this may work out far better then i thought..money to japan but have a real truck...thats wonderful..

oh that would be sweet with the hemi and underpinings....i just do not want any monies going to detroit..hell this may work out far better then i thought..money to japan but have a real truck...thats wonderful..

Dude. Seriously? You have nothing better to do than babble on the web all day?

Go find a new job. Be productive, not just a bitcher.

Oh wait, you're going to go on unemployment and send your money overseas, right?

What kind of truck payment are you expecting to get approved for on unemployment?

Beat it.