Ya Hate Bush don't ya! He is last hope!!!!!

Imawhosure

P.S. My best friend who is a lifetime liberal, also says he is gonna bail!!!!!! He has money, and is going to buy lotsa shares of THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY. I am with him-)))))))))))))

Hurry up. I bought at 1.55 Thanksgiving week, had a feeling. Even as a company alone they actually are starting to look pretty good.

P.S. Have you seen the new Taurus??? If not stop in towards the second half of January and take a look. It will really make you think more about buying some shares. I believe we just need to hope the economy does not take to long to start recovering.

Geez, if this isn't like the ultimate irony. I hate this clown and what he's done to the country, and now it's down to him to bail us all out........................shit

Im with ya. But I did hear a few media sources say he will bail us out because he doesn't want this on his record. Well I see that too, but he isn't very bright. Guess we will see Monday. The irony is killing me.

Geez, if this isn't like the ultimate irony. I hate this clown and what he's done to the country, and now it's down to him to bail us all out........................shit

If it wasn't for dumb #@# Daddy Bush, Bill Clinton, and Jr, piss poor trade policies the US auto makers would not be in the shape they are. So after Bush refused to even meet with the Auto Leaders untill the end of his prez term then just spit in our faces now in order to save some face he is going to throw us a bone. Well he still will go down as the WORST President in US History. I just feel sorry for all the dumb auto workers who voted for him. They will still be clueless. It is so true from the ballot box to the bread box. Politics affect everything we do in this country. As for the Religous right, the big churches push for Republicans (could it be money). I am a christian, Jesus would not be a Rep. or a Dem. And as for gun control, Why would the govt want your gun when they already control your mind. Get Smart Get Educated. Bush is and will always be anti LABOR. Anti Family, and Anti AMERICAN.

If it wasn't for dumb #@# Daddy Bush, Bill Clinton, and Jr, piss poor trade policies the US auto makers would not be in the shape they are. So after Bush refused to even meet with the Auto Leaders untill the end of his prez term then just spit in our faces now in order to save some face he is going to throw us a bone. Well he still will go down as the WORST President in US History. I just feel sorry for all the dumb auto workers who voted for him. They will still be clueless. It is so true from the ballot box to the bread box. Politics affect everything we do in this country. As for the Religous right, the big churches push for Republicans (could it be money). I am a christian, Jesus would not be a Rep. or a Dem. And as for gun control, Why would the govt want your gun when they already control your mind. Get Smart Get Educated. Bush is and will always be anti LABOR. Anti Family, and Anti AMERICAN.

You have hit the nail on the head! But what is it going to take to make workers understand this? Workers need to stand up for all workers regardless if they are in a union or not. Our compensation package is being compared to the non-union transplants, exactly what the big corporations want workers to fight each other while they get over. If workers started talking good about the union and the union could organize the transplants we could take labor cost off the negotiating table because everyone would be paying the same wages and benefits. Auto companies would have to get customers off of quality, design and value. If we stood up for all workers to have a union and a voice in their workplace we could truly battle the poor trade agreements and corporate abuse.

It's hard to believe we're giving props to a president that simply is doing the right thing (assuming he does come through). I think he wants to go out with a feather in his cap rather than the tarnished image he's gained since being in office. Or even more, he DOESN'T want to go out being the bad taste in everyone's mouth for crippling an economy even further by NOT doing the right thing. Either way, it's benefiting the industry if he does come through with this help, and if he does come through I'll never say another bad thing about him. Honest! lol

Edited by fordguy61mi

It's hard to believe we're giving props to a president that simply is doing the right thing (assuming he does come through). I think he wants to go out with a feather in his cap rather than the tarnished image he's gained since being in office. Or even more, he DOESN'T want to go out being the bad taste in everyone's mouth for crippling an economy even further by NOT doing the right thing. Either way, it's benefiting the industry if he does come through with this help, and if he does come through I'll never say another bad thing about him. Honest! lol

He needs to bail us out, it's his damn fault the economy is in this mess.

Did you just say you are a Christian and than hypocritically judge others?I mean...having an opinion is one thing but pointing fingers? I don't know,i think someone needs to head on back to Sunday school 101 for a Little refresher course. :shades:

Im sure Daddy Bush has a say in this also..

Cerberus owns Chrysler and GMAC. And who is one of the top men at Cerberus?? Dan Quayle!

Bush will take care of his rich friends again. Carberus has alot of former republicans at the head of it.Thats to our advantage.

I am one of those "dumb auto workers" who voted for Bush, and I would vote for him again if I could. How dare you insult anybody just because they don't agree with your left wing thinking! You say you are a christian, but I seriously doubt it. I will leave you with a small piece of advise; learn how to read, and educate yourself, you stupid fool!

I am one of those "dumb auto workers" who voted for Bush, and I would vote for him again if I could. How dare you insult anybody just because they don't agree with your left wing thinking! You say you are a christian, but I seriously doubt it. I will leave you with a small piece of advise; learn how to read, and educate yourself, you stupid fool!

Dude you screwed up voting for Bush, but admitting that you would do it again shows us you really are an idiot. How can you work at Ford and collect a union wage, I would never work for a place that my political party wouldnt support!

If Bush dosnt do the right thing at least you will have God to pray for a job and a gun to shoot your food. I will be making my way down to the leftist unemployment office and then apply for leftist food stamps and welfare. I have supported these government programs since I started working, your right conservative buddies would rather you starve and not have any UI or welfare.

Educate everyone on here as to why you would vote for 'little bush' again. This should be good.

Dude you screwed up voting for Bush, but admitting that you would do it again shows us you really are an idiot. How can you work at Ford and collect a union wage, I would never work for a place that my political party wouldnt support!

If Bush dosnt do the right thing at least you will have God to pray for a job and a gun to shoot your food. I will be making my way down to the leftist unemployment office and then apply for leftist food stamps and welfare. I have supported these government programs since I started working, your right conservative buddies would rather you starve and not have any UI or welfare.

Mr Gettlefinger, and all of you left wing waccos have bashed President Bush for eight years, and now I laugh as Gettlefinger begs for money. I would never vote for a political party just because the union supports it. This is the same worthless union that now wears kneepads before Bush. Go ahead you worthless bum and beg for your foodstamps. I will never starve, or beg for welfare. While you, and your left wink punk buddies were out bashing Bush, I went to school. I vowed long ago to never be held hostage by Ford, or this worthless group of thugs called the UAW.

I could try to educate you, but it would be a waste of time.

Go for it, I would like to know your reasoning. As for your education you apparently haven't been reading the news, with or with out an education companies are cutting jobs. Highest unemployment and job loss since the big D. So go ahead and let me know why you think this president is so good. Also if you are so smart why do you work for a company that is unionized. I am guessing its because that is the best you can do, and you need the union for your pay and benefits.