Bush considering "orderly" auto bankruptcy

the_truth

Hey if that's the best they can do maybe the auto companies should stay down until after Obama takes office.....while that's not ideal or really something good it's better than taking a reorganization under their terms and completely ruining ourselves....cause removing the union is really their chief goal anyway. Between those southern rice-eaters and the slickasses in washington "trying to be our friend" who needs them. Already had most of this summer off due to poor sales a little more time around the holidays in order to get a fair shake may be the way to go.

HOLD ON NOW,,,,,,main thing is,,,,keep our jobs,,,,then,,,,we work from the inside,,,,but let`s be objective,,,the dismal Stock Market Capitalization to this degree is impossible to stage.A world wide recession is impossible to stage.The investors are gettting hammered.Soon Bush 'the evil monkey' will be gone and I believe a more moral and compassionate man who is able to identify with the middle-class will replace him.Just hold-on!Bye the way MERRY CHRISTMAS!

GM must reduce debt by 67% by march 31. No job bank and UAW MUST take same work rules and same pay as Toyota by dec 31 09 :censored: ! Basicly this is a out of court pre packaged bankruptcy..

BUT Obama can change the rules when he is sworn in :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical:

Basicly BUSH CAVED in, he had NO choice, everyone knows damn well these stipulations are gonna change next month..... :hysterical:

Hey SOUTHERNERS as SHAQ would say " tell ME how my ASS TASTE" :happy feet: :happy feet: