the new CRAPMARO is garbage!!!

In my OPINON. Chevy has always sucked. Me and my family have owned several and it's proven over and over again. My daughter's boyfriend has a Camaro. He thinks it's great because he knows I have issues with him being with my daughter (typical dad thing), but his Camaro is a self destructive clutch eating 3.4 P.O.S.. Chevy just doesn't get it and may never, ever do so.

Edited by 156n3rd

That's the one thing that has saved my '02 T-Bird from equalling my '70 Pontiac LeMans for unreliability: although I have spent a fortune in repairs, some of them repeated of the same thing, the T-Bird has never left me stranded. The old Pontiac used to do that all the time. Every time it was a tow truck.

http://jalopnik.com/5238125/camaro-grilles...g-at-high-speed

Now the front ends are cracking! Add that to the battery cable and the brake weights and we have a trifecta!

Gotta love some of the comments

just throw in a couple extra front badges for support and the car'll hold up fine

Some small problems are inevitable when you rush a car through production over five years.

A little crack never hurts anybody.

Actually this is a cutting-edge safety measure to keep drivers from driving above 150 mph.

The ecstatic new owner, a forum fan-girl by the name of BUMLB, was crushed when the car conked-out cruising through a parking lot at a leisurely 5 MPH, completely losing all electrical power, locking the gear selector and the key in the ignition. A flatbed towed the disabled car to a dealer where diagnosis found the cable running from the trunk mounted battery had frayed on the starter motor and grounded out, causing complete loss of power. A new cable running a different route will be installed at the dealer. Hopefully this isn't something we'll be seeing more of on other cars.

A "factory recall" before they're even sold.

The ecstatic new owner, a forum fan-girl by the name of BUMLB, was crushed when the car conked-out cruising through a parking lot at a leisurely 5 MPH, completely losing all electrical power, locking the gear selector and the key in the ignition. A flatbed towed the disabled car to a dealer where diagnosis found the cable running from the trunk mounted battery had frayed on the starter motor and grounded out, causing complete loss of power. A new cable running a different route will be installed at the dealer. Hopefully this isn't something we'll be seeing more of on other cars.

Imagine if this happened not at 5 MPH but 150 MPH! They wouldn't have worried about a few stress cracks.