2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

Hey Chip good to hear from you again. Too bad I can't just buzz over to the plant and drive it away tomorrow. Its hard to take when they say ETA 8/18.

Do you know how I can get my Window Sticker PDF?

Jack in Michigan not far from Flatrock.

I was never able to get my window sticker as a .pdf. I think Flash managed to get one but he's being quiet about how that happened. Doesn't matter now since I've got my car with the real window sticker.

-Chip in SC

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes no sense to me. An extra month. I know the plant was down 2 weeks but still??????

What do you think fearless?

Its all about allocations and options. When they can get the options in vs. what kind of volume your dealer does. Go to a mega dealer in DFW and order an automatic coupe not on X plan with stock wheels and get it in 4 weeks. Go to Dusty Rhodes in Elizabethtown, KY (my hometown and yes that was a dealer name) and order a GT Vert Manual and 18" wheels on X plan and you will wait. Look at it this way. I put my $500 deposit on an '06 on 12/5/2005 knowing that this dealer had 7 allocations in front of me. I picked up my car on 7/28/2006. My dealer is still shaking his head and the sales manager thinks that I am golden for having waited so long. He's given me a lot of other incentives to keep coming back...I took it in stride because I knew that I wanted what I wanted. I didn't want an auto, I didn't want a coupe, and I wanted the cloth top and the bright color.

Has anyone been able to check the status of Body Type = T89 (convertable)? I can not get ERL to recognize this.

T85 = GT Convertible. T88 = Shelby Coupe and not available on ERL. Is T89 Shelby Convertible? I would assume the same as T88.

I think that they are doing this (not making it available) on purpose...

I was never able to get my window sticker as a .pdf. I think Flash managed to get one but he's being quiet about how that happened. Doesn't matter now since I've got my car with the real window sticker.

-Chip in SC

According to what I have seen on other boards, your dealer can get the PDF if he wants to be helpful.

Edited by flashfearless

Its all about allocations and options. When they can get the options in vs. what kind of volume your dealer does. Go to a mega dealer in DFW and order an automatic coupe not on X plan with stock wheels and get it in 4 weeks. Go to Dusty Rhodes in Elizabethtown, KY (my hometown and yes that was a dealer name)

Hey Flash I hear you. My dealer is a low volume Mustang dealer but he gave me the best price. I guess money isn't everything though.

I live in metro Detroit but I went through your hometown last summer. We vactioned with my son and his family who live in Prospect outside of Louisville. We went to Mamouth Caves and took the Corvette factory tour as well. We visited the Corvette museum last year. I enjoyed both being a devoted Corvette fan as well as Mustang fan.

But back to business. Can you tell me how to get my window sticker PDF? I have a feeling it has to come from my dealer.

Thanks Flash

Jack

I have the dealer number and order number now. I just called and it said clean and unschedluled, not yet serialized. Can I find out when the dealer actually ordered it? I ordered it on June 17th when did they put the order in??

I have the dealer number and order number now. I just called and it said clean and unschedluled, not yet serialized. Can I find out when the dealer actually ordered it? I ordered it on June 17th when did they put the order in??

Hey Jay I'm no expert about getting info here. I just asked my dealer and he told me. I got the rest of my info from Customer Support.

That is my question you ordered you car a week before I did. And yours was serialized on 6-29-06 mine hasn't even made it that far?????

There is no way of knowing. It seems every case is different. Like I said I am no exoert here. Without the help that used to be here its kind of hard getting info. May br the info your getting is wrong. Try the Cdostomer Support number. They have been helpful to me. Some times the dates change. Good luck!

HI guys,,,

suppose to be built this week,,,, I only get message still on robot lady

that as of 8/3 scheduled to be built week of 7/31,,,

got through to a person today who said car is bucked..

Checked just now and robo woman still has same message 8/3 to be built

week of 7/31. Does the robo system update anything dif going forward?

Or do you have to get to a person to get info such as built, released etc?

Was really nervous till I got through today and got bucked status, from

what I've read here it means about to be built.

Thanks for any info,,, I know I saw someone else here suppose to be

built this week too, let me know if you heard any updates..

HI guys,,,

NickVen

See my reply in "Keep Info Flowing."

Hello, I'm new here, looking for some help with my 07 Mustang GT. I have been calling ERL since June, finally got serialized back on July 27th, with a scheduled build week of 8/14. However no further updates since July 27th. I have a VIN, but I know better than to try to use that with ERL.

Here is VIN 1ZVFT82H875228549 , Any help would be appreciated

HI guys,,,

Hi, I went throught this about a year ago, If you have been serialized the ERL can change daily, keep checking!.

When it has been built, the ERL will say "your unit has been produced"

Here is the customer relationship center number.....800-392-3673.

Edited by pcfrisch

I have been trying to get info on my 2007 Mustang. 1ZVFT82H075228500 Can you help? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. As far as info on your order, you can try the CR number pcfrisch listed above or you can try the automated phone 800-962-3746. If you try that one it's best to have the order number instead of the VIN. Also check the iggybiggy post above - your VIN are within 49 of each other! Enjoy the ride. :beerchug:

Can I find out when the dealer actually ordered it?

This might be too late, but ask your dealer to see the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement).

Beyond simply dates, it is a good double check to see what the dealer actually ordered. Is it the right colors? The right options?

Hi Kz and crew

Its been almost a year and i still love my 05 thanks again for the info you gave me on mine.

A close friend of mine is purchasing a new 2007 Shelby and is eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Can you give me any and all info on it i am not sure if the PDF is ready or not but when it is i will request that too.

Here is the info

2007 Shelby GT500

Vin # 1ZVHT89S275227827

Dealer number is F41629

Order is 001

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kz and crew

Its been almost a year and i still love my 05 thanks again for the info you gave me on mine.

A close friend of mine is purchasing a new 2007 Shelby and is eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Can you give me any and all info on it i am not sure if the PDF is ready or not but when it is i will request that too.

Here is the info

2007 Shelby GT500

Vin # 1ZVHT89S275227827

Dealer number is F41629

Order is 001

Thanks

Kevin

Hate to break the news to you, but KZ (and all other Ford employees for that matter) have been silenced. And its going to suck trying to track a GT500 because the ERL does not recognize the body type. You are going to have to deal with your dealer and Customer Service only.

Wow that Royally Xucks,

KZ and Crew made the wait that much easier and more exciting. to hear this is terrible.

I am sure a few pages of this thread are dedicated to everyones displeasure so i wont ramble on how they did a service and Ford is now doing a Dis service

THANKS FORD

Thanks for the info Flash

Alright good news. My car is now scheduled to be built the week of Sept. 4th. Finally I ordered it on June 19th

Wow. I ordered mine on the 7 th of August, and it's already bucked for next week....

ETA: Sept. 11th

I had a priority of 12. I wish I could get the current programming...

:bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Got the call from the dealer at 2:30 this afternoon. My new baby has arrived!! Had to stop by and take a peek - it's still in the incubator, all wrapped up is swaddling clothes. Talked with a super gal in the service department - they should be able to get it PDI'd tomorrow and I should be able to bring it home Monday afternoon!!!

Should be able to have pics Monday evening.

Thanks to everyone here for all the help monitoring the progress since July 11. It's been a tough delivery but I believe everything is going to come out JUST FINE!! Let the growing up begin!!!!!!!!!!

07 Premium GT Vert, triple black, charcoal dash, comfort pkg, IUP, side air bags, 3.55 lsd, 5-speed, locking lugs, 17 machined wheels. Received VIN 7/20 --1ZVHT85H075225908

1ZVHT85H075225908

Receipt Date: 7/11/06

Serialize Date: 7/20/06

Segment Date: Week of 8/7

Sequence Date:

Blend Date: 08/03

Produced Date: 08/09

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date: 08/09

Arrival Date: It did arrive dealership 8/25

Sold Date:

:bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Got the call from the dealer at 2:30 this afternoon. My new baby has arrived!! Had to stop by and take a peek - it's still in the incubator, all wrapped up is swaddling clothes. Talked with a super gal in the service department - they should be able to get it PDI'd tomorrow and I should be able to bring it home Monday afternoon!!!

Should be able to have pics Monday evening.

Thanks to everyone here for all the help monitoring the progress since July 11. It's been a tough delivery but I believe everything is going to come out JUST FINE!! Let the growing up begin!!!!!!!!!!

07 Premium GT Vert, triple black, charcoal dash, comfort pkg, IUP, side air bags, 3.55 lsd, 5-speed, locking lugs, 17 machined wheels. Received VIN 7/20 --1ZVHT85H075225908

1ZVHT85H075225908

Receipt Date: 7/11/06

Serialize Date: 7/20/06

Segment Date: Week of 8/7

Sequence Date:

Blend Date: 08/03

Produced Date: 08/09

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date: 08/09

Arrival Date: It did arrive dealership 8/25

Sold Date:

Jim, hope you got some pics of her all wrapped up. :runaway: That is what I did when I got te call, went down to snap some of her while in the bag.

Edited by makemystang