Camaro quality control issues

chevys

I think the reason people are harping so bad on Camaro's launch problems is because GM has had FOREVER to get this car correct. How many centuries ( I know Im exzagerating) has GM been talking about this car? As much talk that was around this car being "the one", the launch should be perfect. Every first year car has some issues that will be corrected later. But when its the center of a companies attention it should be flawless. They had more than enough time. The 05 Mustang did not have that many first year issues out of the gate.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason people are harping so bad on Camaro's launch problems is because GM has had FOREVER to get this car correct. How many centuries ( I know Im exzagerating) has GM been talking about this car? As much talk that was around this car being "the one", the launch should be perfect. Every first year car has some issues that will be corrected later. But when its the center of a companies attention it should be flawless. They had more than enough time. The 05 Mustang did not have that many first year issues out of the gate.

I'm rubbing my hands in glee...what does THIS type of fanfare bode for the Volt....ANOTHER car Chevie has been touting for ....( how long now? )

I think the touting for the volt has only been for half a century.... :shades:

crazy...i thought Ford was bad enough with all the pre-emtive fiesta fanfare...but their 100 cars and fiesta campaign is quite impressive....but the Volt, OMG...get a grip GM.....

I wasn't referring to TMZ news. Try BBC news sometime. :yup:

Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, local network stations and any other station can't seem to get enough of the guy. But I try to tune into BBC here and there and you are correct, if your only source for news is BBC.

Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, local network stations and any other station can't seem to get enough of the guy. But I try to tune into BBC here and there and you are correct, if your only source for news is BBC.

Only television source of decent world news...basically what I was getting at. To be honest, I don't even remember the original context of my initial post. :lol: