United States Sells Out Israel

Versa-Tech

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“We continue to call on Palestinians to end incitement against Israel, and we continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements,” -United States President Barack Obama

DISCUSS

crikey...somone had the Balls FINALLY to call out Israel???? bout bloody time....

Damn, I finally agree with you on something. And for all you others thinking Israel is our friend, do some research on the USS Liberty. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

my Dad made a point that raised my eyebrow...and no offense to Jewish people....but they DO hold a lot of powerful positions and have a LOT of political ties that they contribute HUGE amounts of money too here in the good old Jew-S-A as he calls it....all those contributions as he puts it have , dare I say it, entitled said contributers with more than a little leverage....so, theres a basis for the constant Get out of jail free card....bout time someone called Israel out...bet theres a lot of Lobbyists and Senate members either angry or cringing...he also added that one could possibly blame the English for gifting PALESTINIAN soil to the Isralies, soil on which they have built on and now reside on....makes it a little difficult to take back doesnt it.......as much as I frown on Palestines constant hostility...I kinda feel for em...fact is Israel took advantage of a situation with NO regard, basically just greed...

Edited by Deanh

So Dean, tell us a little about Palestine before the Jewish occupation.

I do not know, one class i did not take...and does not really interest me....just relaying what my dad said, so its second hand.....I truley doubt Israel and Palestine will ever get along...relentless bickering....like BAD neighbours...

I completely agree with Obama on this one. It is just plain wrong to kick people out of their homes and land to steal it for themselves. US should ice our relations with Israel. We gain nothing from them. Let them fight it out amongst themselves. It isn't our business.

“We continue to call on Palestinians to end incitement against Israel, and we continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements,” -United States President Barack Obama

DISCUSS

I completely agree with Obama on this one. It is just plain wrong to kick people out of their homes and land to steal it for themselves. US should ice our relations with Israel. We gain nothing from them. Let them fight it out amongst themselves. It isn't our business.

same sentiments shared by the whacky Iranian president....I kinda agree, let em all go at it and give them BACK their accountability....damn I cant wait till we become oil independent...would be nice just to say...ok guys we are hands off for 5 years, but DONT come crying....never happen but.....

I do not believe in the destruction of Israel nor have anything against the Jews. My point is that we gain nothing by supporting any religion and their radicalism. Let's face it, the settlements are about radical zionism. There is no reason for us to "Support" anyone. Let them fight it out.

Beyond oil independence, at this point in time, we need to keep a sterile business relationship with the OPEc. It should be business only. Human rights, religious, or moral issues have to be resolved by the region and not by the US. We need to do business and get out.

same sentiments shared by the whacky Iranian president....I kinda agree, let em all go at it and give them BACK their accountability....damn I cant wait till we become oil independent...would be nice just to say...ok guys we are hands off for 5 years, but DONT come crying....never happen but.....

I do not believe in the destruction of Israel nor have anything against the Jews. My point is that we gain nothing by supporting any religion and their radicalism. Let's face it, the settlements are about radical zionism. There is no reason for us to "Support" anyone. Let them fight it out.

Beyond oil independence, at this point in time, we need to keep a sterile business relationship with the OPEc. It should be business only. Human rights, religious, or moral issues have to be resolved by the region and not by the US. We need to do business and get out.

unfortunately the US comes hurtling to the "rescue" all the time....I do NOT understand some factions hatred towards the US, when it seems they are the first to come to assistance with food and medical supplies ( to name but two )in times of dire needs...their constant humanitarian acts are incomparable...

Edited by Deanh

accountblitity like kissing every Muslim countries ass. It's the new "I sorry for being American" plan.

not sure I agree but maybe...but the previous hard assed approach acheived exactly what? And as for this he basically ahs said BOTH sides are to blame....previously Israel seemed to be the innocent bystander....

Edited by Deanh

A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need.

Here we go: The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word.

Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention. Before the Israelis won the land in the 1967 war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians."

As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation." So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian"anymore to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths, until someone points out they're being taped.

Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death." I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."

Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David, but if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun.

No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel. They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course --that's where the real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel. Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity"as their textbooks call it --for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth, and if you've ever been around God's Earth . . . you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Middle East. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around & spit it out: 500 million Arabs; 5 million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that, if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals. Really? Wow, what neat news.

Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea? Oh, that? We were just kidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse the numbers. Imagine 500 million Jews and 5 million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Mr. Bush, God bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that,with vital operations in Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of super models who've just had their drugs taken away.

However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight. We've already lost some. After September 11th, our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that supported them. Beautiful.

Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day), start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day,we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan.

Please feel free to pass this along to your friends. Walk in peace! Be Happy! Have a wonderful life.

UPDATE: This pithy essay is actually by a pundit named Larry Miller and is part of a larger editorial that was written for The Daily Standard on 22 April 2002.

wow...like it...seems a little one sided and I'm sure there is a lot more too it than that...but interesting....like I said , i doubt they will EVER see eye to eye, hell the Arabs feel something was taken from them, the Jews took it, then add a dose of extremist religious dis-agreement, one seemingly under-developed side perhaps jealous of how well the other side has managed....and all the ingredients are there for constant mayhem....do you think if Israel gave back the land things would mellow...i would most definitely say NOT!

glad someone posted the truth about Palestinians.

The other truth not mentioned is that Palestinians are like the Roma of thenMuslim world. Every other Muslim country refuses to allow Palestinian refugees enter their countries.

Before the modern state of Israel, this area was nothing more than empty, void desert.

Now that the Jews have built it into something, the welfare mentality Palestinians want it.

Now, perhaps Mr Obama should ask himself what Iran would be doing if Israel didnt have a huge army and a bunch of nukes aimed at it.

Reality is, Israel is Americas hatchet man in the middle east. Doing the job we dont want to do. Just remember that without Israel, the Arab countires will run wild.

glad someone posted the truth about Palestinians.

The other truth not mentioned is that Palestinians are like the Roma of thenMuslim world. Every other Muslim country refuses to allow Palestinian refugees enter their countries.

Before the modern state of Israel, this area was nothing more than empty, void desert.

Now that the Jews have built it into something, the welfare mentality Palestinians want it.

Now, perhaps Mr Obama should ask himself what Iran would be doing if Israel didnt have a huge army and a bunch of nukes aimed at it.

Reality is, Israel is Americas hatchet man in the middle east. Doing the job we dont want to do. Just remember that without Israel, the Arab countires will run wild.

great post J....and makes perfect sense to an ignoramous like me. Yep, IMAGINE Arabs gone wild.....thats scary....salthough i think as a peacekeeping Corp, perhaps sometimes they go just a little too far....neither side is blemish free, thats for sure...

Edited by Deanh

my Dad made a point that raised my eyebrow...and no offense to Jewish people....but they DO hold a lot of powerful positions and have a LOT of political ties that they contribute HUGE amounts of money too here in the good old Jew-S-A as he calls it....all those contributions as he puts it have , dare I say it, entitled said contributers with more than a little leverage....so, theres a basis for the constant Get out of jail free card....bout time someone called Israel out...bet theres a lot of Lobbyists and Senate members either angry or cringing...he also added that one could possibly blame the English for gifting PALESTINIAN soil to the Isralies, soil on which they have built on and now reside on....makes it a little difficult to take back doesnt it.......as much as I frown on Palestines constant hostility...I kinda feel for em...fact is Israel took advantage of a situation with NO regard, basically just greed...

It is unfortunate that there is not peace, but true that there never will be peace between Israel and the Palestinians. Carter himself admitted it after the Camp David talks. Israel and the US offered the murdering terrorist knows as Arafat, the inventor of airplane hijackings, a deal. He said he wanted this. They gave it to him. Then he wanted this. They gave it to him. Then he said its not enough. Carter himself is on record during his presidency stating that the PLO and Arafat do not want peace.

Peace and Blessings