What your car says about you....

Your car implies more about your life than you might think. While 13% of Chevy owners don't use the Web, by contrast, less than 3% of Honda owners remain in the technological Stone Age. The antithesis of flashy, Honda owners are usually pragmatic and well educated; 70% boast a college degree or higher, compared with 35% of Chevy owners and 45% of Ford owners.

Soooooooo, by this we can deduce that Ford owners are smarter than GM owners, but dumb compared to Honda owners.

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Soooooooo, by this we can deduce that Ford owners are smarter than GM owners, but dumb compared to Honda owners.

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

In my profession critical thinking saves lives.... not a bunch of letters plastered to one's name. Obtaining a college degree isn't too hard to do, but being an astute thinker is. Some people get very advanced in their fields without ever earning a formal degree.

Honda owners, it seems, lack the ability and/or desire to drive well from what I've seen.... with or without a degree!

Edited by joihan777

Since I drive a Five Hundred I'd guess it says there's about t 56% chance I'll get another Ford. I guess the chances are really better, that I'll buy another Ford, but you'll have to pry my CVT AWD Five Hundred from my cold dead hands before I show up on a loyalty survey. I'm waiting for a Fiesta, and the Fiver won't be traded in... :happy feet: