Fiat....err Chrysler Lancia Delta

silvrsvt

Nothing to write home about. All this car is is a grille-job of a Lancia Delta to have something (anything!) to display at the show. Not sure if there is any production intent.

Considering they didn't even bother to name it (show staff are just calling it the Chrysler Lancia), I don't have much hope that this is anything more than vaporware.

I've been getting a Weekend at Bernies vibe from Chrysler... nothing they're doing gives you the impression that they are in fact alive, but some clown keeps carrying them around and dressing them every day.

Edited by PREMiERdrum

Nothing to write home about. All this car is is a grille-job of a Lancia Delta to have something (anything!) to display at the show. Not sure if there is any production intent.

lancia-delta-interrior-img_7.jpg

Hmm, looks as bad as most of the crap coming out of chrysler now. They are a perfect match Fiat and Chrysler. My tax dollars have been wasted. Let chrysler die and let Ford and GM pick up the few customers they have left.

Hmm, looks as bad as most of the crap coming out of chrysler now. They are a perfect match Fiat and Chrysler. My tax dollars have been wasted. Let chrysler die and let Ford and GM pick up the few customers they have left.

<sarcasm>Ahhhh....but this is European crap.</sarcasm>

That's ridiculous. I mean it's an unseemly enough mental image to begin with, and then the sentence structure is absolutely bizarre.

Firstly, it's not a complete sentence.

Secondly, it's an incomplete sentence that has a verbal phrase ('want to make out') that is followed immediately by a preposition that is an antonym of the preceding word ('out in').

Finally it's a most dissonant composition when read aloud (try it yourself).

Non Sequitur Theatre Presents "Adventures in different forms of the types of abuse of the language that is called English"

Edited by RichardJensen

I don't need a big wagon for that. When I was 18, a 2-seater Pontiac Fiero did fine. (of course, going past 2nd base usually involved leaving the car). :hysterical:

'65 Mustang 2+2. Best makeout car I had in High School. I replaced the carpet on the fold down rear seat with padded Black velour. My cousin's dad had a damn fine '76 AMC Matador with reclining front seats. Ahhh, the good old drive-in movie days.

'65 Mustang 2+2. Best makeout car I had in High School. I replaced the carpet on the fold down rear seat with padded Black velour. My cousin's dad had a damn fine '76 AMC Matador with reclining front seats. Ahhh, the good old drive-in movie days.

I remember when I used to live in SE Michigan, we used to drive out to the little parking spot right in front of the runway at Detroit Metro. We'd back our cars up and watch the planes roar (what seemed like a few feet) overhead. I remember trying to do that in one of my 80's Mustang hatchbacks with the seats folded down. Amazing how little headroom there is all the way in the back <sincker>. The police came by every 20-30 or so and checked the cars for any unsavory behavior (doing more then "watch the planes").

For the SE MI folks, can you still park there or have they shut that down. We did this back in the early 90's when I was in college.

My senior year I drove my 2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer... now THAT was a make-out car.

My then-girlfriend (now wife) and I had some great times back then!