Fiesta is ordered

such is the cost of doing business, and hey at least its not China or India, and hell isnt Mexico REALLY part of the USA anyways, same with canada...... stirpot.gif

Yup, the 51st and 52nd states....

in that case, California has got to look forward to a HUGE gluteus maximus ...

Well, wouldn't that make Florida the...hmmmm

the banks are open, shes in, Tux Black with Plum leather, int accent, int and ext protect packages @ cargo management...5 speed of course, no sudden acceleration for me...MSRP $19965, A- plan 18751!!!!! only a $1200 spread?, oh well, i will keep all posted on the process.... :happy feet:

Congratulatons! I hope you love it. I'm glad that so far 65% of orders are for the hatchback. I hope the hatch sells well for Ford so that they get back into the hatch business. Sounds like great second car for running errands.

could be anyone, after talking to the zone rep even allocation hasnt been decided on yet, so my guess is they havent evn started building them, but there are others here that probably know better than I....whos to say they havent built a bunch of basic bodies just awaiting configuration....

I saw a brand new American Fiesta sedan on Metro Detroit streets today. So I assume they are building preproduction models already and driving the hell out of them out in real world before final production starts in April. I expect to see a lot of American Fiestas on Detroit streets over next couple months.

the banks are open, shes in, Tux Black with Plum leather, int accent, int and ext protect packages @ cargo management...5 speed of course, no sudden acceleration for me...MSRP $19965, A- plan 18751!!!!! only a $1200 spread?, oh well, i will keep all posted on the process.... :happy feet:

Quick question. Are you leasing or actually purchasing it? And if you dont mind me asking what does your monthly payment look like?

I'm a college student and I'm definitely considering ordering one of these for my first car.

Well done Deanh is it a sedan or hatch, what did you do with your Mini?

Lets hope Ford start selling 500,000 year Stateside in US and kick Toyonda rubbish into touch.

Must be a great feeling knowing your gonna have one of the first in the country.

Still waiting for Ford to put some power through the rear wheels in Europe before l take the plunge.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Very cool Dean - congratulations!

Congratulatons! I hope you love it. I'm glad that so far 65% of orders are for the hatchback. I hope the hatch sells well for Ford so that they get back into the hatch business. Sounds like great second car for running errands.

2nd car...nope, just the Motorbike and this, plus my gals Expedition, which will probably end up being traded in on a new Focus...Fords on a roll....I ONLY bleed Ford Blue if the product deserves it, so far two for two,

Quick question. Are you leasing or actually purchasing it? And if you dont mind me asking what does your monthly payment look like?

I'm a college student and I'm definitely considering ordering one of these for my first car.

probably purchase....good rule of thumb to approximate payments is calculate $18 for every thousand financed so $20k is about $360....so if one is easy on the options and ends up with a finance balance of $15k = $ approx 270 a month