Toy Bragged About Saving $100M By Avoiding Recall

ANTAUS

He's coming, and dollars to donuts, Inaba will be gone by the end of the week.

You can make book on that. Inaba will be gone no later than March 1.

I actually meant Toyoda won't come over here. Says he's "focusing his energies" on fixing the problems they now face. He's sending his best people to Washington instead.

I agree though, Inaba will be gone very soon.

I actually meant Toyoda won't come over here. Says he's "focusing his energies" on fixing the problems they now face. He's sending his best people to Washington instead.

I agree though, Inaba will be gone very soon.

Toyoda said he would testify if asked. He was asked. He's scheduled to testify before a House subcommittee tomorrow.

I can't believe that Toyota is STILL using their sales slogan of "Moving Forward". My wife says they should add a prefix of "Can't STOP"........Moving Forward. Maybe they should go back to an oldie form the sixties, seventies.... "Once you get your hands on a Toyota, you will NEVER let go" uhhhmmmmm ....on second thought , maybe not. Someone will then add "until you crash and burn". Maybe Toyota will hold a public contest. What should Toyota's NEW slogan be?????

I was watching the Olympics and also couldn't believe they were still using Moving Forward in their ads. The first thing that popped into my head was Moving Forward...whether you want to or not.

For as much as I am fed up hearing about Blowhota, this is not that was in the news today. USAToday had 2an article. It's about un-reported Lexus cars doing the same thing. On PBS radio I heard a bit of a story that ToyoPet will be sued by countless families who lost family members due to the accelerator biznizz. The wheels have come ff and the wagons can't even be rounded up!