2011 Mustang prices beat Chevy Camaro

I built one in Conceps today for a customer, and got full pricing, including the Brembo package. We've got three sold 5.0s in the orderbanks already!

great job Cheif....one things for sure, the Camaro guys are having damn hissy fits right now..."What do you mean its UNDERATED at 412 hp??????????? friggen ford CHEATERS!

great job Cheif....one things for sure, the Camaro guys are having damn hissy fits right now..."What do you mean its UNDERATED at 412 hp??????????? friggen ford CHEATERS!

Mustang a modern day sleeper. Actually many of the Muscle Cars at the end of the '60s were underrated for insurance purposes the 428 CJ and SCJ were advertised as rated at 335 but in reality were over 400 hp. Of course their ratings would be overrated today given the switch to net hp from gross. But it was still apples to apples back then.

Built and priced a V6 w/Pony pkg in Canada. It's cheaper then the VW GTI my GF is set on. Now, I got to get to the folks place to get her behind the wheel this summer. I'll wait for the track pack when it's available.

Our V6 prices are really good...the price we get charged for the GT is horrible.

I admit, it's steep after build and pricing a 2010 and 2011 GT. But, what you get for an extra $4100 is I feel is reasonable especially the powertrain/braking package.