Bob King & Jesse Jackson team up

Great !!!! Can anyone join in this march? Why are we marching anyway? To heck with it i'll do it. I think jesse, al, and bob king will do great things for the uaw.

Yes! This is what weve been waiting for..... A proactive President. Bob is a driven man. He will march, protest, get politicians to listen to us.

Can you image if 1,000 people show up to march? Not much press and no one will notice

Can you imaging if 100,000 people march? All of a sudden politicians and wall street see us as a threat and we start getting respect.

Bob will not stop........... He needs us to help us.

To all of the people that slam our great union..... its time to get off the couch and support this union. You say the UAW is out of touch its time to do what our fathers did and get out and march and demand respect.

Or maybe its easier to sit on the couch and bitch about the union not doing anything for us.

• Like 1

Any association to Jessie Jackson just brings us down I think. Every time you see him in the media no one gives him any respect hes just a big mouth puppet. I do not believe with much of anything that comes out of JJ's mouth.

JJ Dynomite :hysterical:

Any association to Jessie Jackson just brings us down I think. Every time you see him in the media no one gives him any respect hes just a big mouth puppet. I do not believe with much of anything that comes out of JJ's mouth.

I agree, Jesse's 99% a-hole and 1% turd. An arrogant, pompous opportunist. He spoke at the 2009 stockholders' meeting, asking questions that displayed his lack of knowledge of the auto industry and economics. "What is Ford doing for the minority community?" Hey, Jesse, what are you doing for Ford and its employees? Tell your constituents to buy Ford products. Oh, that's right, you have NO constituents except for the ones in clown college.

As for Ford, NO industrialist did more for blacks than Henry Ford.

Jesse only showed up for the free camera time. Like being at Michael Jackson's trial. "Lens Time". Put a camera up and he and Sharpton will knock each other over trying to get at it. Like a hungry dog attacking meat. You don't even need the dog whistle!

"Hymietown". "Spit in white people's food." "Cut off Obama's nuts." He has a baby out of wedlock with another woman and he's preaching like he's a role model? He claimed he cradled Dr. King as he drew his last breath. A witness said he was actually standing in a nearby parking lot speaking with some musicians when the shots rang out, "at the moment King was shot, Jackson fled and hid behind a swimming pool and re-appeared 20-30 minutes later when television cameras appeared." I clicked on the Rainbow site a few years ago and all the intro pics had him in them. Musta used a wide-angle lens to fit all that ego into the frame.

His degree? He never graduated from seminary college. It's basically an honorary degree.

Get Jackson to support Toyota. A match made in heaven. Neither of them has any knowledge of what constitutes the truth. Both LOVE the limelight, except when they get caught in a lie.

Edited by mustang2

I agree, Jesse's 99% a-hole and 1% turd. An arrogant, pompous opportunist. He spoke at the 2009 stockholders' meeting, asking questions that displayed his lack of knowledge of the auto industry and economics. "What is Ford doing for the minority community?" Hey, Jesse, what are you doing for Ford and its employees? Tell your constituents to buy Ford products. Oh, that's right, you have NO constituents except for the ones in clown college.

As for Ford, NO industrialist did more for blacks than Henry Ford.

Jesse only showed up for the free camera time. Like being at Michael Jackson's trial. "Lens Time". Put a camera up and he and Sharpton will knock each other over trying to get at it. Like a hungry dog attacking meat. You don't even need the dog whistle!

"Hymietown". "Spit in white people's food." "Cut off Obama's nuts." He has a baby out of wedlock with another woman and he's preaching like he's a role model? He claimed he cradled Dr. King as he drew his last breath. A witness said he was actually standing in a nearby parking lot speaking with some musicians when the shots rang out, "at the moment King was shot, Jackson fled and hid behind a swimming pool and re-appeared 20-30 minutes later when television cameras appeared." I clicked on the Rainbow site a few years ago and all the intro pics had him in them. Musta used a wide-angle lens to fit all that ego into the frame.

His degree? He never graduated from seminary college. It's basically an honorary degree.

Get Jackson to support Toyota. A match made in heaven. Neither of them has any knowledge of what constitutes the truth. Both LOVE the limelight, except when they get caught in a lie.

I'm not a Jackson fan, to me, he is a left wing nut. He is a union supporter, while all your right wing nuts talk bad about us, he has all ways supported unions! Where are the right wing union supporters, hey, give them a call, I will march with them too! Henry Ford has done more for white too! so, wake up! Wow, You guys worry and complain about everything!

Edited by FANTASTICFORD

I'm not a Jackson fan, to me, he is a left wing nut. He is a union supporter, while all your right wing nuts talk bad about us, he has all ways supported unions! Where are the right wing union supporters, hey, give them a call, I will march with them too! Henry Ford has done more for white too! so, wake up! Wow, You guys worry and complain about everything!

Jesse's a racist as well as a liar.

Yes! This is what weve been waiting for..... A proactive President. Bob is a driven man. He will march, protest, get politicians to listen to us.

Can you image if 1,000 people show up to march? Not much press and no one will notice

Can you imaging if 100,000 people march? All of a sudden politicians and wall street see us as a threat and we start getting respect.

Bob will not stop........... He needs us to help us.

To all of the people that slam our great union..... its time to get off the couch and support this union. You say the UAW is out of touch its time to do what our fathers did and get out and march and demand respect.

Or maybe its easier to sit on the couch and bitch about the union not doing anything for us.

I will be there. I am suprised to see Bob on TV so much. He is going old school to the streets.

I for one will be there, I have already confirmed the date with the region, this will be a huge event.

I challenge all of us to be there and support Bob who is a true fighter for us.

I will be there. I am suprised to see Bob on TV so much. He is going old school to the streets.

I for one will be there, I have already confirmed the date with the region, this will be a huge event.

I challenge all of us to be there and support Bob who is a true fighter for us.

I agree Louie, this is about supporting all union members, NOT Jesse Jackson. He is not a Fan of anyone I've talked too, Nobody cares!!

I think instead of marching we would be better served to have some actual action come from behind the UAW desk. What happend to that company wide grievance everyone signed 3 months ago?? Why didn't I get my break time back?, how come my 401k doesn't get matched like the company's does?, why am I paying $50 for doctor visits? etc etc etc... I could go on for days.. Marching isn't going to do anything but start all the dirty republican talk from the far right saying were complaining about our wages again. They will have a field day with this..

I know I won't be marching, it's way too hot out and I'd rather be home watching Judge Judy.. :) hahahahah

Edited by 995

The UAW is probably paying all of his expenses to show up at this march. I don't want any of my union dues going to this racist ASS CLOWN!

And I dont want my union dues going to protect some piece of crap worker who spends more time in the medical office then he do at work.

"What is Ford doing for the minority community?"

I already know the answer to this, but I'll ask anyway.

Why is it that Ford has to do anything FOR the minority community? And why is it you think Ford HASN'T done anything for the minority community? Or better yet, what have they done FOR the majority community that makes you think they need to do the same for the Minority community?

At what point is the minority community going to do something for themselves?

I always find it interesting that people like Jesse Jackson keeping push for equality, but every chance they get always make race an issue.

But then again, this is the same person who thinks hiring someone because they are white is racist, but fully supports a program like Affirmative Action.

And I dont want my union dues going to protect some piece of crap worker who spends more time in the medical office then he do at work.

Sorry Die, if it wasn't for the self proclaimed need to protect those workers, there would be no need for the current version of the union.

It is time to put all bullsh*t aside.---------------------------------------------------------That includes but is not limited to the following:----------------------------------------------------Political persuasion, racial biases or proclaimed lack thereof, personal feelings.------------------------------------------------------We are about to do something that our predecessors did before us, we will come together under the umbrella of unity.--------------------------------------------------------We are united for a fair, just, equitable way of life and we are the engine that will drive this forward.-------------------------------------------------------"Because we got the streets sucka's! Now can you dig it?"--------The Warriors

It is time to put all bullsh*t aside.---------------------------------------------------------That includes but is not limited to the following:----------------------------------------------------Political persuasion, racial biases or proclaimed lack thereof, personal feelings.------------------------------------------------------We are about to do something that our predecessors did before us, we will come together under the umbrella of unity.--------------------------------------------------------We are united for a fair, just, equitable way of life and we are the engine that will drive this forward.-------------------------------------------------------"Because we got the streets sucka's! Now can you dig it?"--------The Warriors

CAN YOU DIG IT?????

Well done Stu.

Most will sit on the couch and watch Springer and ask what there union is doing for them. We know how our Fathers supported this union and it was hitting the streets.

Count me in>>>> Solidarity.

Im hearing of a huge labor walk on washington dc in October. Heard it was all worker, human rights and labor unions.

Cuont me in on that one also..........

Amen. And vote these ANTI UNION middle classs hating republicants out of office.!!!!!!!!