P71 on Edmunds

It's not him:

1) Matt lives in the twin cities. This guy is in Portland

2) Matt's name is Matt not Michael

3) Matt has apparently ditched his P71 for a Silverado Z71, and has changed his nickname on Edmunds--and AFAIK, he never used the nickname "P71".

4) This guy has a life, Matt does not.

Is that the guy who calls himself SilvyZ71 on Autoblog and others now. Because he hates everything Ford....sometimes waxes eloquent about the CV, and then hates it.

Is that the guy who calls himself SilvyZ71 on Autoblog and others now. Because he hates everything Ford....sometimes waxes eloquent about the CV, and then hates it.

thats his sister...and no-one has ever seen a photograph of the two of them together...shes also bi-polar....

thats his sister...and no-one has ever seen a photograph of the two of them together...shes also bi-polar....

That might explain his love for the CV - it gives him all that trunk space to store his alternative wardrobe...

That might explain his love for the CV - it gives him all that trunk space to store his alternative wardrobe...

kinda feel bad saying stuff due to him not being able to "attend to defend".....however, we all KNOW his Ford diatribes are aimed solely at his EX BON compatriates....he will take that angst to the grave i think....

I wish there were a picture of him so we could actually see what the infamous P looks like.......then again, maybe we don't want to see what he looks like.....confused.gifhysterical.gif

Norman Bates with an additional 100lbs in a Police halloween costume with plastic handcuffs....( I'm going to hell )

Yep. That's the guy. They're thisclose to naming a disease after him.

My former boss when I was working my way through college used to say that about Andres Galarraga (major league baseball player).

I'm sorry Mr. Jensen, but you have Andres Galarraga. (pronounce the name with a heavy spanish accent)

That was also the guy that went into Spencer's with his wife and took a personal pleasure device to the counter and asked the teenage clerk "If this doesn't fit can we bring it back?". His wife didn't think it was all that funny.....

My former boss when I was working my way through college used to say that about Andres Galarraga (major league baseball player).

I'm sorry Mr. Jensen, but you have Andres Galarraga. (pronounce the name with a heavy spanish accent)

That was also the guy that went into Spencer's with his wife and took a personal pleasure device to the counter and asked the teenage clerk "If this doesn't fit can we bring it back?". His wife didn't think it was all that funny.....

:hysterical: you sir are about to be plagerised....

Edited by Deanh