SVT Update: 2013 GT500 and Fiesta ST

personally i dont give a care what ford does...as long as they do not muck up the stang..i like what we have now..yes i can see the bitch about the rear end..but how much can be done to retro to make it new..not much me thinks..trim a little weight..offer a high MPG mill and freshen up the ass to shut up the whiney crowd....course i could be surprised and we have a stang that is no longer retro..i can agree with that too..retro has had its time.its time for something new tha appeals to the current crop of young kids...

personally i dont give a care what ford does...as long as they do not muck up the stang..i like what we have now..yes i can see the bitch about the rear end..but how much can be done to retro to make it new..not much me thinks..trim a little weight..offer a high MPG mill and freshen up the ass to shut up the whiney crowd....course i could be surprised and we have a stang that is no longer retro..i can agree with that too..retro has had its time.its time for something new tha appeals to the current crop of young kids...

There's so really great Mustangs coming out 2013+ looks great. Ditto for the Shelby side.

• 2 weeks later...

Why am I resurrecting this thread?

Because in a burst of pettiness, I'm going to remind nsap & ausrutherford of the difference between FIN and responsible journalism:

http://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?7539-SVT-Update-2013-GT500-and-Fiesta-ST

Unlike the current supercharged 5.4-liter, the new engine will be turbocharged.
  • Like 2