2013 Escape ordering guide released

Correct, as I said. Heated mirrors are not a luxury item in Minnesota and should at least be included in a package at the SE level.

No you didn't say. You said you wanted cloth seats with heated mirrors and nothing about the SE level package. So I was giving a possible solution.

Edited by svtenthusiast
  • Like 1

I don't know what to tell you then. Was trying to be helpful and provide a possible solution. Guess you will either have to find another vehicle or make a compromise.

There is nothing you can tell. I knew what you told me before my 1st post. Just pointing out what i think is a silly limitation.

• 5 weeks later...

Huge thanks to all for the info provided on this discussion. After visiting several dealerships with little info provided by them, I've been able to make an educated decision from the info shared here.

I've made my decision on going with the SEL, now torn between Tux Black / with Stone Leather or Ingot Silver with Black Leather.

My first and second color choices of Plat.White and Ruby Red are not available since I'm ordering as a "fleet" vehicle and both are "upgrade paint" choices.

Will be ordering this week, and I will attempt to provide any updates throughout the waiting game.

• 3 months later...