C crew canceled at MAP?

lackanookey

Executive meeting at glass house, you're probably not invited.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Putting a 3 crew on and then taking it away would screw alot of lower seniority currently at MAP (especially skilled trades). But not adding

a 3rd shift doesn't necessarily mean 2 shifts will work OT: not with a 100 day supply of small cars that just debuted a year ago! I think the dicounts on the dated fusion and escape are hurting the focus sales currently. The 3 crew could also just be delayed until the economy and sales pickup substantially (2013 I hope!)

Edited by rainbownthdrk

you guys are all jack asses!!! all u do is argue with each other... no good info on here ever anymore.. but here is some... 3rd shift is cancelled at map.. for now anyway. could possibly come in september or if saled pick up drasticly... its not a rumur its really happening.. heard it from the union, my forman, mps, and labor told a LTS he will not be hired after they called him last week to tell him he would be... this is fact and 3rd shift isnt happening any time soon......

you guys are all jack asses!!! all u do is argue with each other... no good info on here ever anymore.. but here is some... 3rd shift is cancelled at map.. for now anyway. could possibly come in september or if saled pick up drasticly... its not a rumur its really happening.. heard it from the union, my forman, mps, and labor told a LTS he will not be hired after they called him last week to tell him he would be... this is fact and 3rd shift isnt happening any time soon......

LOL, Just joined today eh lackolooney er uh wheelman?

You left out the cleaning lady--- and I smell BS again

What does it benefit you to lie????

See you on c crew in April :shades:

• Like 2

We were told by our union rep on thursday that c crew has been delayed and no set date for when or if it would happen.

I heard from the guy that works at greenfield village say he knows

A lady who knows a guy who knows another guy who has a son

in kindergarten who said a girl in his class over heard

there teacher say she knows a guy who works at a gas station down the

road from the Kansas City,MO plant said he heard from a customer

That he read on blue oval MAP cancelled the 3rd crew!

General

You are the BEST!!!!!

Did you hear, the same kindergarten girl happened to hear her teacher say, her cousin, who knew the guy selling T-Shirts in the parking lot at CAP found out that CAP was going to "4 on 4 off".... in June

Decker

1 of the 1788

Yea she also said she heard that Ron Gettlefinger was hired

as a 2nd tier worker in CAP.

I thought, I saw him on the spare tire build up in chassis.....

But, the women in the Executive restroom were saying he was bidding on one of the premium operations on C crew.

Decker

1 of the 1788

I heard he was pissed when he found out he would only be

Making $14 bucks an hour.

Yep, there was all this yelling and swearing over in Chassis and there was spare tires rolling all up and down the line.

"They" said he or the guy that looks like him, was really upset about the money but, really pissed because they put all the big flat screen`s in the oasis`s instead of the Presidential Rest Room...

Someone was saying, "I heard, they said", that he kept clicking his heels together while saying over and over, "there`s no place like Solid House". And everyone knows "THEY" always say whats true.

Decker

The Focus is a beautiful car, but I see two things against it. 1) It is overpriced based on the competition. It is about $1,500 more than a Chevy Cruze and will be $2,000 more than the new Dodge Dart. 2) The absense of a coupe.

I hope that Ford is not making the same mistake pricing wise with the Focus that it did with the Countour/Mystique back in the 1990s.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...