Nissan Altima: 22,357

Chevrolet Malibu: 14,676

D-Segmnet

Chevrolet Impala: 16,009

Dodge Charger: 5,537

Chrysler 300: 4,960

The Alternator Blog

Edited by PREMiERdrum

Of course ATPs are important, but we don't know what they are, and they don't mean anything without knowing what it costs to build the vehicle itself.

Don't think that comment was directed at me, but if so I was just curious why sales seemed to have dropped so much, I thought fusion was #3 or 4 wasn't it?

Of course ATPs are important, but we don't know what they are, and they don't mean anything without knowing what it costs to build the vehicle itself.

Don't think that comment was directed at me, but if so I was just curious why sales seemed to have dropped so much, I thought fusion was #3 or 4 wasn't it?

January has historically been a weaker month for Fusion (and most other cars, for that matter), January 2012 Fusion sales were actually 12% higher than January 2011. January 2012 Fusion sales were only down 5%.

The Altima is the one that raises my eyebrow in this group, as I can't fully understand the explosive growth it has seen in the last year or so.

Edit: CANADIAN Fusion sales were up 12%, US Fusion sales were down 5%

Edited by PREMiERdrum

I posted these in the now-dead general discussion area last week, but I'll repost here:

Top 20 overall:

http://www.examiner.com/cars-in-national/top-20-best-selling-cars-of-january-2012

Top 10 by class:

http://www.examiner.com/cars-in-national/best-selling-cars-of-january-2012-by-class

We should start coordinating our sales results posts into one thread, Brady. :beerchug:

I don't know why we go through this every time Fusion has a down month. They usually have 1-2 really high months, then a down month. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It is the limitations of Hermosillo. Next month, it will probably do alot better. Ford can only sell a max of 25K Fusion/MKZ, in the US, Canada, Mexico, and South America, per month. If they sell more one month, because they have built up a little stock, then they will be low the next.

No big story there. It has been that way since the car got popular.