ARBITRATION

MAR 9,2012 CAME AND WENT, WHAT HAPPEN UAW STILL NO ANSWER???????

Here is what we wait for:

1) The attorneys on both sides are done with examination and cross examination of the witnesses and agree that all evidence has been presented and hearings officially end.

2) Once the hearings are done the union and company attorneys produce the closing arguments (briefs) within 30 days

3) The arbitrator has 30 to 90 days to render a decision

So in essence I want to know when all hearings are done (1). Then I know that the attorneys have 30 days for briefs (2). Then I wait for the final and binding decision 30 to 90 days from the arbitrator (3).

Those are the updates that matter.

1) The attorneys on both sides are done with examination and cross examination of the witnesses and agree that all evidence has been presented and hearings officially end.

2) Once the hearings are done the union and company attorneys produce the closing arguments (briefs) within 30 days

So in essence I want to know when all hearings are done (1). Then I know that the attorneys have 30 days for briefs (2). Then I wait for the final and binding decision 30 to 90 days from the arbitrator (3).

It was reported to us by our chairman at DTP that the arbitrator could give his decision on the 9th (yesterday) assuming the meeting happened and wasn't postponed. I'm guessing their either wasn't a decision made or one in our favor, or the meeting was pushed back again otherwise the union would've put it out by now.

Unless the whole issue is a lie and the UAW has been stringing us along about it, hopeing it will go away, and we will shut-up about it. When you think about it...its a real possibility.

• Like 1

It was reported to us by our chairman at DTP that the arbitrator could give his decision on the 9th (yesterday) assuming the meeting happened and wasn't postponed. I'm guessing their either wasn't a decision made or one in our favor, or the meeting was pushed back again otherwise the union would've put it out by now.

More than likely it was another hearing date.

Again,,,,,, until the hearings end and all witnesses have been examined and cross examined then we know that there is 30 days to turn in closing arguments. Then 30 to 90 days to wait for the arbitrator to render a final decision.

The real "update" is when the attorneys from the union and company agree that all testimony has been presented and the hearings are done. To this point that has not happened.

If we win the grievance we will all get a check for $3.26 cents..

hahahahahahahahaha lol

they can stick it up their asses, the courts and judges are all in each other's pocket. Whoever stands to benefit from not paying us will surly benefit.

The longer this process takes, and the less the IUAW keep us informed, the more convinced I am that this grievance was never filed, and was nothing more than a smoke screen to make it Look as if Bob King was on our side for the contract negotiations.

We spanked him pretty hard a few years ago when we overwhelmingly rejected his contract to take even More from us, and we all know he promised the company that it would pass. Remember how the entire IUAW showed up at our facilities to push that bullshit? He needed to have us believe that he was actually working for us, instead of the Company. This so called Grievance convinced a lot of folks to go along as it looked as if we might get some sort of gain from this UAW LIE.

• Like 1

The longer this process takes, and the less the IUAW keep us informed, the more convinced I am that this grievance was never filed, and was nothing more than a smoke screen to make it Look as if Bob King was on our side for the contract negotiations.

We spanked him pretty hard a few years ago when we overwhelmingly rejected his contract to take even More from us, and we all know he promised the company that it would pass. Remember how the entire IUAW showed up at our facilities to push that bullshit? He needed to have us believe that he was actually working for us, instead of the Company. This so called Grievance convinced a lot of folks to go along as it looked as if we might get some sort of gain from this UAW LIE.

It was filed...we received an official arbitration notice. That's a big no no if that was forged and it wasn't. I don't really care what we get other than the company being found wrong...

It was filed...we received an official arbitration notice. That's a big no no if that was forged and it wasn't. I don't really care what we get other than the company being found wrong...

in my opinion there will not be any type of settlement reached until all of the voluntary separation people are gone, that way they can get out of paying those people!

in my opinion there will not be any type of settlement reached until all of the voluntary separation people are gone, that way they can get out of paying those people!

That's an interesting take...one that I wouldn't even try to disagree with; never thought of it...but a good one.

Nope, if we were getting $ the Union would be all over it! Literally, the more given out, the more they get!

I understand that too...but the company is know for meandering when it suits them...ie legal delays and new discovery. That is what I wouldn't put past them...

Nope, if we were getting $ the Union would be all over it! Literally, the more given out, the more they get!

Bottom line if there was any possible money coming they would have found a way to throw it in that last piece of shit contract to sweeten it up alittle...nothing is coming. They let this die between contracts then everyone is pissed but gets over it by the next contract 3 years from now and they shove another shit contract down our throats and scare the membership into voting for it and the membership will because like this past vote, they don't have a pot to piss in and can't afford to strike...I hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

• Like 1