Yahoo Ford C-Max article

Ford needs consistency in what is on an SE, SEL, and Titanium. The SE Fusion range is way to big and has to many options.

A SE on all models should have certain features, a SEL should have certain features, and a Titanium should have certain exclusive equipment and sport tuning.

I think that's the point we are making... C-Max SEL should have been C-Max Titanium based on standard equipment that are comparable to Fiesta/Focus/Escape Titanium.

For 2013 model year, there will be no Fiesta SES/SEL, Focus SEL, or Fusion SEL; so the appearance of C-Max SEL is a bit strange.

Edited by bzcat

]In the past, there was no serious competition to Prius, now there is.

People wanting more of everything are going to be looking at C-Max, impressive turbo like performance and 47 mpg.

Maybe buyers should be considering Ford's hybrids as a green performance option giving the best of both worlds..

quick note, drove a C-max yesterday...if people drive this thing it will have ZERO problems selling...its, dare i say it a damn rocketship with 47mpg potential...I thought it had a damn turbo, at least off the line....color me IMPRESSED.....

I drove one today. I had the exact same reaction. I was expecting power like my Mariner Hybrid or less. Totaly blown away from off the line power. The outside looks like a Focus pumped up to 80psi or a Escape that shrunk in the wash. Either way a cool little car with 47mpg