Post Your Favorite 2013 Fusion Colors!

DarkeRetribution

I really like the Bordeaux Reserve. I saw this color in person last weekend and, in the bright sunlight, it is stunning. My husband says it will be hard to keep clean; he's probably right.

My second choice would be the White Platinum but I kind of like a car with a little bit of color to it. If you look at the cars on the road, there are so many blacks, whites, and various versions of gray and silver-- I want something that's just a little bit more colorful but not bright. This color will fit the bill.

post-48763-0-67568200-1350572326_thumb.jpg

Elle, my thoughts exactly. Color=Life. I would have stayed with the Bordeaux too if it looked in real life like Fords website. But its too purple-eypost-48691-0-12503900-1350582476_thumb.jpg or too dark brownpost-48691-0-27380200-1350582523_thumb.jpg for my taste. So I had to change to Ruby Red.

I had a similar color back on my 2000 Lincoln LS - Autumn Red. It was brownish on cloudy days but very sparkly and gorgeous in sunlight. I don't want one since I already had it for 6 years but I do like it.

That's where I am with this car. My current Prius is the Barcelona Red, which is similar to this Ruby Red.

I loved the color when I bought it but want something a little different and more subdued this time around. Since red is by far my favorite color (and since I've had three blue cars in my lifetime) the Bordeaux seems like a good choice. The only other somewhat colorful choice that isn't a blue would be the Ginger Ale, but I'm just not loving that color.

Edited by elle

That's where I am with this car. My current Prius is the Barcelona Red, which is similar to this Ruby Red.

I loved the color when I bought it but want something a little different and more subdued this time around. Since red is by far my favorite color (and since I've had three blue cars in my lifetime) the Bordeaux seems like a good choice. The only other somewhat colorful choice that isn't a blue would be the Ginger Ale, but I'm just not loving that color.

I went from Autumn Red to Tungsten Grey on my 06 Fusion and it's nice. My daughter has a sterling grey Focus. It's a nice change from reds, blues and whites.

How do you post pictures here? Can you upload them here from your hard drive, or do they need to be hosted on a website and linked to here? I saw a Ruby Red 1.6 SE with Appearance Package this afternoon and took some pics I'd like to share. Seeing it with the Appearance package makes me pretty much drool LOL.

How do you post pictures here? Can you upload them here from your hard drive, or do they need to be hosted on a website and linked to here? I saw a Ruby Red 1.6 SE with Appearance Package this afternoon and took some pics I'd like to share. Seeing it with the Appearance package makes me pretty much drool LOL.

Those are the pics I definitely want to see. That combo is top on my list! As far as I know, you have to use a site like photo bucket to host the pics and then link them in your post here.

When you go to reply to the thread, you can click on the little picture of the tree and add an external link if you've hosted somewhere else. Or click on the "More reply options" tab on the bottom right side, and upload/attach a photo. Will work if they're smaller files.

Thanks for the help. Here are the pictures. These were taken around 5:30, so the sun angle wasn't very good, and it was parked aroun other cars, so I couldn't get great side view or rear view shots. The car was dirty too, but still had a nice presence. Can't imagine it in bright sun and it clean/sort of clean...mmmm lol.

post-48679-0-23709700-1350866921_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-56069800-1350866750_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-52015900-1350866786_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-44952600-1350866820_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-58093100-1350866886_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-56240800-1350866853_thumb.jpg

post-48679-0-94150100-1350866954_thumb.jpg

Yep, mine would be the sportiest looking Hybrid around lol. This is at a different dealer than I went to on Friday, but they didn't have an SE with Appearance package to drive. Would like to drive it (even though it isn't a Hybrid) to make sure the ride is still good with the 18's before I would place my order.

Looking forward to those pics of the White Platinum. The White Platinum is my second choice. I did see one in base SE trim and I was a little blah about it, but it was sort of overcast too.

Yeah, hoping for the weather to be decent, supposed to be sunny. Will be bringing my polarizing filter, so hopefully I can catch some good effects of the paint. Can't wait for the sales people to come out and and try and sell me the car, I'll be like, "Nah, already bought one, just wanted to see this one up close :D"

Went and saw the car, and drove it too! They let me :D I can say.. I made the right choice. The car is comfortable, very responsive on the road, and very quiet. And it does have quite a bit of up and go when you give into it. The seats are very comfortable, everything feels in reach, I never had the issue with the center stack being in the way of my knee? Didn't really get a chance to play with much on the car as I was driving it, and didn't know what I was doing. I had my father sitting in the back seat, and he was amazed at the amount of room and comfort back there. This car looks AMAZING in person. -- And for anyone worried about the seats being grey in the Titanium, I can assure you they are damn near black in person, photos don't take well of black interior. I captured it in a few shots for ya.

Here's a ton of photos I took for the heck of it for ya. Had to under-expose just slightly in some shots to show the pearl in the paint, and had the polarizer on to cut out the glare and reflection, it's not "quite" this intense in person, but it pretty close, and really shows off the beauty of White Platinum.

Fusion1.jpg

Fusion2.jpg

Fusion3.jpg

Fusion4.jpg

Fusion5.jpg

Fusion6.jpg

Fusion8.jpg

Fusion10.jpg

Fusion11.jpg

Fusion12.jpg

Fusion13.jpg

Fusion14.jpg

Fusion16.jpg

The pictures look great, but it's REALLY HARD to do white platinum justice in most pictures because its sparkle is hard to show in images and videos unless lighting is just right...usually the sunlight has to be behind or up overhead you for this magical color to really pop. But the same could be said for Ruby Red metallic as well as it usually just looks red as this car just looks white but when you see it up close and in person it really is a magnificent color.

Thanks for posting the pictures of the interior too! Can't wait to get mine. Build dates next Monday!

• Like 1

No problem, didn't get to take as many shots as I wanted, sales guy and I just chatted about the cars quite a bit. They've had it for about a week, and had a ton of intrest, but no one has bit. He's figuring probably because it's the Titanium, and it's a bit pricey for a mid sized car, and everyone who's been in wants an SE for a balance of features vs cost. And with this being their only car on the lot, they tend not to want to sell it right away as it draws in people. They just got a 1.6 SE in, was still sitting out back, but he's excited to have it up front for people to see , compair the both of them and show that just because you don't want to spend the 30k+ on a Titanium, you still get a whack of standard features on an SE. Guess a lot of people who don't follow this or these on the internet don't quite know yet that you don't have to go fully loaded top of the line to have almost everything. There is a lot of car for your money.

He said it's the same with the Escape, they've got a few Titaniums on the lot, but people tend to move away because of the price, and take a lot longer to move. That's probably why we don't see a ton of Titaniums on the dealers lots. We all knew SE's were going to be the volume seller.

• Like 1

I guess because my dealer is pretty large they've had a number of Fusions for a few weeks. I test drove the Titanium about 3 weeks ago and it was one of two cars on the lot at the time (they also had a SE 1.6 with Dune leather, sunroof but the stock radio), when I went about a week ago they had a Hybrid as well as 4 SE's and the original Titanium was still there. Lots of people checking out the car, but I'm not sure if they've actually sold any yet. I have yet to see one on the road around here.

Went and saw the car, and drove it too! They let me :D I can say.. I made the right choice.

Awesome pics, glad to hear it really is black on the interior lol.

Yikes, I hope mine doesn't come with the front license plate. I asked my dealer to double check that they don't put it on and he said there's no room because there is too much grille. But the shots above clearly show one....

• Like 1