WeatherTech floorliners for 2013 Fusion

hermans

Does anybody who ordered know how long the Husky Weatherbeaters take to ship?

I have had good results with Weathertech for several years and cars, but would not like to wait for months. We don't get much snow, slush and salt around here. But rain and mud more or less constantly. Sometimes until July.

OTOH as somebody observed earlier in this thread, the car may take months (hopefully not, the wait is killing me). So waiting for the Weathertechs may not be a problem....

I ordered the Husky liners from Auto Accessories last Friday 11/9 and got them Monday 11/12.

My wife had a set on her '10 Fusion so I knew what I was getting. They are very nice, a thinner

hard plastic type material. They fit like glove in her old car. I won't have my new car til next week

so I can't say about the fit in the '13 Fusion. I have had many sets of different styles of weathertechs

and I think the huskys are superior.

Edited by scott029

I purchased a set of Husky Liners for my Jeep and they are fantastic. Fit well, don't slide around, no curling, and most importantly, they keep the car clean!

Note that for winter conditions, if you get in with snow and what not on your boots you'll end up with puddles in the liner that you'll want to dry up. I had a couple mornings where I got in and there was ice in the footwell on top of the liners. That said, the liners endured the freezing temps just fine.

I keep seeing people talk about the Weathertech floor mats. I'm guessing those are useful for people who live up north only? I'm in Texas and it might snow two days a year here. I'm guessing I would be better off with standard or premium mats?

I've been in Houston through drought and hurricane so I put in heavy duty rubber mats to protect the carpet and mats.

TerryB

Got mine too, I like them. The weathertechs were similarly hard. I am waiting for them to come up with the AWD passenger replacement as that does not fit great as they stated. But overall I like them, they will keep my carpets looking good for years to come!

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Husky Weatherbeater liners this week and just installed them this morning. They do fit very well. I ordered the trunk liner, in addition to the front/rear mat set. It also fits like a glove.

I ordered mine from A2Z Truck Stuff. It took six days from order to delivery, shipped directly from Husky.

We've had Husky liners in our Escape and Explorer for years. They have held up really well, much better than the cheap $20 mats. They also stay in place even with kids getting in and out of the vehicle. The ones in our SUVs have a raised lip that is an inch or two high- great for keeping snow, salt, spills off the carpet. I haven't found any issues with them been plastic.

• 2 months later...

Just got off the phone with a rep at Husky liners. She said that the model they have on-line will fit all Fusions, including AWD. But at Auto Anything, the check box for ordering indicates "FWD", with no "AWD" option. Has anyone ordered the Husky liners and put them in an AWD Fusion?

Thanks,

Steve