Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

Did you order the SE or Titanium Hybrid? The Titanium production will start on March 4th (hopefully), so you definitely won't get it before then. If you ordered the SE, do you have a VIN, build date or ETA?

Ask your dealer if they can work with Ford on locking it in. My dealer is going to try and get Ford to honor it past the expiration date because:

• I ordered my car in November
  • production was delayed by Ford multiple times
  • I already applied for Ford Credit (only to give my dealer more fuel in talking with Ford) and finally
  • the car should've been here by March 4th!

Good luck!

I purchased the SE. My ford dealership seems slow in updating me with any info. Last time i called they told me they should be receiving VIN any day and the car should of been built already. This was last Wednesday When i ordered the car i got locked in for a few offers and was told any additional offers that become available will be applied when i pick up the car.

Do you have your dealer code and order number available? If so, there are thankfully several different ways you can try to better understand what's going on with your order:

• You can make a post in the "Vehicle Locator" forum here (but make sure you read the rules first!)
  • You can fire off a tweet to @FordService
  • You can give Ford Customer Service a call at 1-800-392-3673

Good luck!

Do you have your dealer code and order number available? If so, there are thankfully several different ways you can try to better understand what's going on with your order:
  • You can make a post in the "Vehicle Locator" forum here (but make sure you read the rules first!)

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I am a new member to the forums so option 1 is not available. But i will try Customer service.

Thank You again.

Good luck!

Customer Service is awesome, they were super helpful and sounded more than happy to check status for me. I'd use that line again if I need more updates along the way!

Called customer service. My order date was 1/2 and my car is scheduled to be built 2/22. I don't think i will be getting it by 3/4.

Order another brochure from the website - I am in the same ordeal and actually got an email from Ford HQ, one in the mail, and one from my local Ford dealer that I ordered it from.

Called customer service. My order date was 1/2 and my car is scheduled to be built 2/22. I don't think i will be getting it by 3/4.

Order another brochure from the website - I am in the same ordeal and actually got an email from Ford HQ, one in the mail, and one from my local Ford dealer that I ordered it from.

I've ordered 2 within the past 3 weeks.

C-Max snail mail = no coupon

Escape downloaded = no coupon

???????

funny how some get-em and some don't

Oh well moving on

in our C-M :shift:

abjb

Just because you didn't get a physical coupon that does not mean that it hasn't been added to the Vincent system. Ask your dealer to look.

Good point for everyone.

I've had 2 dealers check...no coupon.

dealer I bought from said if it ever shows up NO DEAL, not going to work.

But if I do get one I'll make a visit to see if it will work.

abjb

I've received three coupons so far.

The first was direct from Ford and it expires March 4.

The second was from the dealer I purchased my current Fusion Hybrid from and it expires March 4.

The third was in the brochure that I requested and it expires March 29.

I ordered a Fusion Energi Titanium on January 22.

What are the chances that the car will be here before all of them expire?

I'm thinking it is not likely.

I've received three coupons so far.

The first was direct from Ford and it expires March 4.

The second was from the dealer I purchased my current Fusion Hybrid from and it expires March 4.

The third was in the brochure that I requested and it expires March 29.

I ordered a Fusion Energi Titanium on January 22.

What are the chances that the car will be here before all of them expire?

I'm thinking it is not likely.

Not likely :(

Today I received the first of 3 brouchers I ordered, and it had the $750 Private Offer :banvictory:

I'm happy!!! But now the wait continues... Still no VIN in sight for my order!

Regards,

APM

Make sure you have the Dealer ask his Ford representative to honor the coupon for you even if your car arrives past the deadline. Push on it. Ford said yes to my request.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...