Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

I got a reply back from @FordService this morning already. No build date or VIN yet. Of course, my order is for Ruby Red, so I might be put off if that commodity hold is still in place.

We'll see what the dealer says when they answer back.

And correct above about Cyberdman. 2 weeks between requests if you are "Unscheduled Clean".

Me too. :-(

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I got a call from my salesman this afternoon who said as of 9 am this morning my car was on a train passing thru Tucson on its way to the Phoenix distribution center for delivery to me by next Monday or Tuesday, at the latest. I also confirmed that with @Ford who gave me an ETA of 3/26/13 :mail: .

I'm no longer Jones'n for my car :drop: Please update my file JD :hi5:

• Like 2

So for those of us who are getting built this week and next week, how quick is shipping going? I am hoping that the car can be delivered to me within a few weeks of being built. That would be awesome!

Wish I could give you good news. My car was built on February 23rd. Since at least March 4th, 2 weeks ago, it has been sitting on a ramp in Hermosillo waiting to get on a train. Some people are seeing faster shipping, but it's a matter of good luck or bad.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I got a call from my salesman this afternoon who said as of 9 am this morning my car was on a train passing thru Tucson on its way to the Phoenix distribution center for delivery to me by next Monday or Tuesday, at the latest. I also confirmed that with @Ford who gave me an ETA of 3/26/13 :mail: .

WOOOHOOOO! IN TRASIT!!!! Well it is about time!!!!

Edited by taylorjd

This is awesome! Pictures when it comes in. Other than being an Energi, it is pretty much like mine!

My HyTi was rescheduled from day March 18 to day March 23.. That explains why my window sticker wasn't available until this past Saturday (March 16th).

Also from Cyberdman's thread, Pers69 was rescheduled to day March 22.

I seen what happened to you guys and figured I'd post an update with cyberdman. I will let you know if my status changed also. This may be a couple of days, across the board.

Anybody have a clue as to why some of us have our names on the Window Sticker???

I noticed that on my sticker as well. I'm guessing this is just something each individual dealer can add to the "build" at their discretion (i.e. just another "part"/order line)

well at least you have a VIN and build date! And you ordered after me! :nonono:

Let me make you more jelous! LOL Just got a call from my dealer. My car is actually in production. The veichle visablity report has it on the line right now. So there must be a point where it goes through apart of the process and the window sticker is generated. Maybe at the end? Too bad there wasnt a tracker or a webcam that you could tune into to see your car as it goes down the line from start to finish. That would be cool! Dealer says Sticker should be up within the next few days at the latest.

I noticed that on my sticker as well. I'm guessing this is just something each individual dealer can add to the "build" at their discretion (i.e. just another "part"/order line)

Dealers don't have the option of adding customer names to window stickers. That's done by Ford on "plan" type orders... X Plan, etc.