President Remarks on Stand Your Ground

No this is what you said.
and they, who ever they are, do not want you to do this as a means of self defense, they, again whoever they are, want you to do that as a last resort. Again your better than this.

I said they want you do it. Even stated as a last resort, it's what they want you to do. I stand by what I said. The "they" I'm referring to are those that come up with these asinine recommendations for self-defense.

It was stupid. It sounds like a logical thought at first but when you think about it, the likely outcome is getting beaten much worse.

But is UCCS the they you are talking about, or are you blaming all gun control advocates for their (UCCS) idea?

At least you admit it was stupid. I'll give you that.

I blame gun control advocates for SUPPORTING the UCCS self-defense ideas.

Edited by TomServo92

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Oh my God you are so full of shit. Either that or extremely naive. I especially love the part about how minorities may not like other races but somehow those people aren't racist or prejudiced because supposedly whites have some superiority complex or some shit. What a clown. If a person doesn't like other people based on race what they are is a racist. Go look it up dumb ass.

I never said that minorities can not be prejudice. I said that i don't find many that believe they are superior.

At least you admit it was stupid. I'll give you that.

I blame gun control advocates for SUPPORTING the UCCS self-defense ideas.

Well, at first it sounds decent. most people would recoil at being pissed on. I said most. However someone twisted enough to forcefully rape a chick would likely just get pissed :doh: and beat the shit out of her.

I never said that minorities can not be prejudice. I said that i don't find many that believe they are superior.

Hair splitting bullshit and by the way how the hell would you know if most white people have a superiorty complex. Just another racist accusation on your part. If a person is a racist they are a racist, period. They don't get to claim "well its okay for me to be racist because I don't have a superiority complex." LMAO What a load of utter horse shit.

Guest General Mattis

FBI stats show that when it comes to race on race crime between blacks and whites, over 90% of the time the victim is white.

FBI stats show that despite accounting for less than 6% of the population, black males are responsible for over 60% of the murders commited in the US.

2% of the white population is current in the prison system in the US. Over 34% of the black population is in the prison system.

Yes, Mr President, glad you stood on the grave of a dead thug to push your racism rather than deal with the utter decay your race has become.

Here's a question. What would Barack say if one of his girls started dating a 17 year old who called himself no_limit_nigga, and was on his third suspension from school after being caught with stolen jewlery and assulting a bus driver. Yep, Barack, little Trayvon is just like you were as a kid

i don't believe in the superiority of any race.

Do me a favor. Head to a predominantly black city, town, area or Country, then check back with me.

Ask yourself why Japan can rebuild after a devastating Earthquake, yet New Orleans is still a mess. Hell, Calgary has done more in the last couple weeks putting themselves back together than N.O. has. Ask yourself why a city like Pittsburgh was able to diversify their economy when the Steel Industry took a nose dive, but why Detroit couldn’t do the same? Did you not wonder why Haiti looked the same following an Earthquake as it did before it hit? And let’s not even talk about Africa.

I know it makes you feel nice inside that you think everyone is equal, but the fact is, we’re not. The problem is not with the people who aren’t afraid to say it, but with those who are too afraid to admit it. Those always seem to be the low I.Q. ones; like Langston.

• Like 2

Here's the whole speech...As if Blackhorse actually read it. That thought makes me laugh...because he sure the fuck didn't.

President Obama's statement in the White House briefing room on July 19, as released by the White House:

I wanted to come out here, first of all.....

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

.....not a perfect union, but a more perfect union.

Thank you, guys.

The President needs to worry about federal issues....the States can worry about their issues separately....including "Stand your ground" laws....

• Like 3

The President needs to worry about federal issues....the States can worry about their issues separately....including "Stand your ground" laws....

Its far easier to comment on something you have no control over than do actual work on something you do have control over.

• Like 1

FBI stats show that when it comes to race on race crime between blacks and whites, over 90% of the time the victim is white.

FBI stats show that despite accounting for less than 6% of the population, black males are responsible for over 60% of the murders commited in the US.

2% of the white population is current in the prison system in the US. Over 34% of the black population is in the prison system.

Yes, Mr President, glad you stood on the grave of a dead thug to push your racism rather than deal with the utter decay your race has become.

Here's a question. What would Barack say if one of his girls started dating a 17 year old who called himself no_limit_nigga, and was on his third suspension from school after being caught with stolen jewlery and assulting a bus driver. Yep, Barack, little Trayvon is just like you were as a kid

Do me a favor. Head to a predominantly black city, town, area or Country, then check back with me.

Ask yourself why Japan can rebuild after a devastating Earthquake, yet New Orleans is still a mess. Hell, Calgary has done more in the last couple weeks putting themselves back together than N.O. has. Ask yourself why a city like Pittsburgh was able to diversify their economy when the Steel Industry took a nose dive, but why Detroit couldn’t do the same? Did you not wonder why Haiti looked the same following an Earthquake as it did before it hit? And let’s not even talk about Africa.

I know it makes you feel nice inside that you think everyone is equal, but the fact is, we’re not. The problem is not with the people who aren’t afraid to say it, but with those who are too afraid to admit it. Those always seem to be the low I.Q. ones; like Langston.

It would seem that the president is right, there are people like you out there waiting to act like your justified for your feelings about African Americans.

And the fact that a lot of African American boys are painted with a broad brush and the excuse is given, well, there are these statistics out there that show that African American boys are more violent — using that as an excuse to then see sons treated differently causes pain.
  • Like 1

You're the racist.

(There I corrected it BH.)

Edited by Langston Hughes

...And you sir are going to sit back and act like you didn't see that GEN. M there didn't just say that all races are not equal....Shame on you

Can you even come up with original replies, or just regurgitate other replies? You are not worthy to to have the screen name of a person such as "Langston Hughes"...

You never met a five percenter...or as they call themselves, "The Nation of Gods and Earths"...here is a brief description of their "religion"...

The 'blackman' is a God...the women in their lives are the "Earths" and white man is the devil incarnate....

Yeah...no superiority problems there....

Even Islamic leaders have shunned them and they (NGE) base their "religion" on the Q'uran....

You never met a five percenter...or as they call themselves, "The Nation of Gods and Earths"...here is a brief description of their "religion"...

The 'blackman' is a God...the women in their lives are the "Earths" and white man is the devil incarnate....

Yeah...no superiority problems there....

Even Islamic leaders have shunned them and they (NGE) base their "religion" on the Q'uran....

No, I personally don't know any. I know plenty of 1% but not 5%.

No worse than your bullshit belief that George Zimmerman started the altercation. You don't know what happened, why don't you quit acting like you do?

The same can be said of you Blackhorse. No one testified as to the start of the altercation. If only Martin and Zimmerman were present at the start of the altercation, we will never really know who started it.

Why is it any less believable that the older, larger and armed Zimmerman threw the first punch than the unarmed Martin, who was doing NOTHING WRONG when he ran away from Zimmerman did?

The same can be said of you Blackhorse. No one testified as to the start of the altercation. If only Martin and Zimmerman were present at the start of the altercation, we will never really know who started it.

Why is it any less believable that the older, larger and armed Zimmerman threw the first punch than the unarmed Martin, who was doing NOTHING WRONG when he ran away from Zimmerman did?

An armed man would be less likely to engage in physical altercations since his own weapon is at risk of being used against himself. It happens to cops, why would it be less likely for Zimmerman?

Picture yourself in Zimmerman's place at the point Martin and he first get within arms reach. Why would an armed man allow such if he thought there was a risk of the situation turning violent?

And Martin may have thought he was "bad-a**" enough to confront the man he had seen and suspected was following him. If so, it was his bad choice.

You are ASSUMING Martin did nothing wrong. What evidence do you have to prove that? As much as you have that Zimmerman was doing something wrong?

If you believe Zman started the fight its a theory that is not supported by any marks (none) on Martin's body.

From the trial timeline Martin was WAY ahead of Zman, it appears he came back and attacked. Who started it no one knows for sure except Zman.

The lead detective believed him and Zman passed a lie detector test when grilled on his police statement so maybe that is why the lead detective believes him yet many still cast doubt with zero facts to support it.

Taking a CVSA without any legal counsel the day after the shooting is pretty ballsy for anyone if they had something to hide.

He cooperated fully and voluntarily yet everything was used against him in the end.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-zimmerman-lie-detector-421395

Paste-

A day after killing Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman passed a police lie detector test when asked if he confronted the teenager and whether he feared for his life “when you shot the guy,” according to documents released today by Florida prosecutors.

According to a “confidential report” prepared by the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman willingly submitted to a computer voice stress analyzer (CVSA) “truth verification” on February 27. Investigators concluded that he “has told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination.”

Zimmerman, the report noted, “was classified as No Deception Indicated (NDI).”

Along with questions about whether his first name was George and if it was Monday, Zimmerman was asked, “Did you confront the guy you shot?’ He answered, “No.” He was also asked, “Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy.” Zimmerman replied, “Yes.”

Before the CVSA test, Zimmerman--who was apparently not accompanied by legal counsel--signed a Sanford Police Department release stating that he was undergoing the examination “voluntarily, without duress, coercion, threat or promise.”

• Like 1