2015 Mustang to be debut December 5th!

hmmm....not so sure, shots I have seen show two large intake openings in the grill....front three quarters shows those rear haunches Ford has been hiding....I will STILL bitch about overhangs though...sheesh, rear end must be cantilevered......

I think its the real deal...check out the interior in this shot

IMAG0471_zpscab95c3c.jpg[/url]

And this with the spy photo:

combine_images_zpsf04af2af.jpg

• Like 1

Might be the GT350 model they keep talking about...the Red one on Autoweek looks like a nicely optioned V6...I didn't see any badges identifying the model at a quick glance.

you most definitely could be correct....2 days and counting....wooohooo...

• Like 1

Immediate thoughts:

• I like how the three bar theme from the rear is continued in the light bars in the headlights.
  • No C Scoop at all....all the better for it to. I like it clean.
  • Hate the body colored rear diffuser. Looks horrid, luckily an easy fix with a can of spray paint ;) .
  • I hope the pictures of the interior are not doing it justice.
  • The quarter window came out perfect. Of all the different versions that were rendered, this one looks the best thankfully.
  • All in all, nice evolution of the Mustang design.

I've got a feeling that this is one of those cars that will look drastically better in person where all the lines are really brought out.

I've got a feeling that this is one of those cars that will look drastically better in person where all the lines are really brought out.

I agree...it almost shows in that clipped out Youtube video and once you add some "trinkets" to the styling, it will really stand out.

Immediate thoughts:

• I like how the three bar theme from the rear is continued in the light bars in the headlights.
  • No C Scoop at all....all the better for it to. I like it clean.
  • Hate the body colored rear diffuser. Looks horrid, luckily an easy fix with a can of spray paint ;) .
  • I hope the pictures of the interior are not doing it justice.
  • The quarter window came out perfect. Of all the different versions that were rendered, this one looks the best thankfully.
  • All in all, nice evolution of the Mustang design.

The headlight detail mimics the three gills on each side of the grille on the '64-'66

• Like 1

Date Recording App.

So teenagers can replay "that moment" over and over and over again! ;)

(I know you meant 'data', but couldn't resist).

I'm not quite sold on it...I'll have to see it in person. I'm getting a bit of an Audi TT vibe from it. From the greenhouse maybe? I just can't pinpoint it.

12TTRS_19_hrcmyk.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not quite sold on it...I'll have to see it in person. I'm getting a bit of an Audi TT vibe from it. From the greenhouse maybe? I just can't pinpoint it.

I think the page fold in the middle of the side shot sort of distorts the length and shape of the greenhouse, giving it a lot more of a teardrop shape like the Audi TT than what it likely actually has.

A lot of what I'm reading on other sites is that it looks too similar to the current Mustang. I think (like the second gen C300 looks in images vs the first gen) that the differences will stand out.

Yeah its like the 2009 MY vs the 2005 MY car...it still looks like a Mustang IMO to me!

A lot of what I'm reading on other sites is that it looks too similar to the current Mustang. I think (like the second gen C300 looks in images vs the first gen) that the differences will stand out.

there is a LOT of details that arent immediately obvious in a 2D rendering? photo...oe, check out the door sills...and I think those rear haunches are a LOT more pronounced than they look in the magazine "shots".....I think in the flesh the car will ROCK....also, check how the c pillar slope compliments the rear bumper......

More leaked info

The wheelbase is the same as the 2014 model (107.1 inches) and the overall length is nearly identical.

The front track is the also the same as the 2014, but the rear track is 2 inches wider at 64.9 inches.

The overall height of the new car is about 1.5 inches shorter, and the overall width is about 1.5 inches wider.

there is a LOT of details that arent immediately obvious in a 2D rendering? photo...oe, check out the door sills...and I think those rear haunches are a LOT more pronounced than they look in the magazine "shots".....I think in the flesh the car will ROCK....also, check how the c pillar slope compliments the rear bumper......

Oh, I can tell by those shots that the only thing it shares with the existing car is the silhouette. I know it will look vastly different. I'm just regurgitating the various automotive blog comments. I think they'll be in for a treat once they see it on the road or at a show.

What is the deal with that interior photo?

The other pics all look like studio releases, and that interior pic looks like a cell phone snap.

Speaking of interior, are those gauges in the center of the dash (between the air vents)?

IMAG0471_zpscab95c3c.jpg

Edited by Intrepidatious