5 New cars rated "Worst Value"....not one Ford or Lincoln on this list.

twintornados

Don't agree with the Jeep and the Toyota being on the list. Those are off-road utility trucks, they expect all vehicles to ride like an smooth airship?. The buyers understand what type of vehicles they are and it's not deterring them.

• Like 1

Auto rags and consumer report can say whatever they want, but the market will tell you what is really going on. I am by no means a wrangler fan, but those things have a following, drive like crap at speed and are expensive. Yet, customers still eat them up. Toyota TACO TURD is the same way. FIAT, well what can I say, looking at the sales, or lack there of, speak for themselves.

How can you put "value" on a $100k car. I like the S class and the 7-Series, but luxury cars are not about value, its about excess. I mean come on, heated arm rests.

You ride big, you pay big. There is a reason a 8 year old S-class is 25% of its MSRP. Price any repair on it after warranty runs out.

Either way this article is crap.

Having # 1 and 4 would make most people happy. They are status symbols anyway. They are bought for the badge.

A little background on #2... It is built in the Fiat plant that a company called Zastava owned before Fiat bought it out. Zastava built a car also based on a Fiat that replaced the original Fiat 500 which eventually evolved into the 500 again. This car was sold here as... the Yugo! Yes, the 500L is the modern Yugo!

People don't buy a Jeep Wrangler to be a quiet family sedan, so CR,... knock it off and get over it. Thousands of buyers say it is exactly what they want.

The Toyota truck, well, it is outdated and will soon be replaced to compete in a tiny shrinking segment.