MAP C-crew getting canned?

fuzzymoomoo

How many jobs did they let the 2 tier guys bid on and what plants

Talked to a friend on Monday & he said April 1994 was the lowest seniority who went to Livonia.

There are a lot of people between April 1994 & the 2 tier workers at MAP.

Has anybody gone to Flat Rock yet? Has that posting went up?

In the mean time, did anyone else see the bullshit bulletin posted about the company screwing us out of vacation. we were told that we wouldnt be officially on ILO until the week of July 6, and now suddenly we are being officially laid off next week (June 22)

Some are coming back on July 6th then will get laid off some time after that. I heard there's a good chance some of those will end up staying.

In the mean time, did anyone else see the bullshit bulletin posted about the company screwing us out of vacation. we were told that we wouldnt be officially on ILO until the week of July 6, and now suddenly we are being officially laid off next week (June 22)

If you have vacation on the books they will pay you for it , so remember that if your drawing unemployment at the time they pay it out

If you have vacation on the books they will pay you for it , so remember that if your drawing unemployment at the time they pay it out

Nope, the bulletin said those being laid off will NOT be paid out on vacation, and will receive unemployment starting the week of June 22.

Does anyone knoe how many people are getting laid of and how many they are going to keep just for a short time does anyone know that number

I heard its around 250 people that are getting laid off right away then around another 200 or so will be coming back on July 6th and they will eventually be getting laid off. With more rumored postings coming up some of those will end up staying if that rumor is true. Those that are laid off will more then likely end up at FRAP if they add another shift.

I heard its around 250 people that are getting laid off right away then around another 200 or so will be coming back on July 6th and they will eventually be getting laid off. With more rumored postings coming up some of those will end up staying if that rumor is true. Those that are laid off will more then likely end up at FRAP if they add another shift.

That third shift by my best semi-educated guess isn't happening until after Labor Day, if at all.

That third shift by my best semi-educated guess isn't happening until after Labor Day, if at all.

For FRAP to add a 3rd shift sales of the mustang will have to go thru the roof, that new Lincoln will not cause another shift to be added .

That Lincoln will be low volume maybe one Lincoln out of every 10 cars after dealer lots are full

For FRAP to add a 3rd shift sales of the mustang will have to go thru the roof, that new Lincoln will not cause another shift to be added .

That Lincoln will be low volume maybe one Lincoln out of every 10 cars after dealer lots are full

Keep in mind, the right hand drive mustang is starting production in September, so that's why I'm saying that's when the third shift will likely start. Australia already has a year long wait list.

Nope, the bulletin said those being laid off will NOT be paid out on vacation, and will receive unemployment starting the week of June 22.

Yes you are right, for those being put on layoff June 22-July 6th will NOT be vacation pay, but will be the start of unemployment/Sub pay (don't forget to claim the 21st) ... I look at it as a good thing, that means whenever those laid off get placed at another plant you will walk in to the new plant with all your vacation and personal time to use whenever YOU want, not when the company tells you you must take it, like what happens with shutdowns.

Keep in mind, the right hand drive mustang is starting production in September, so that's why I'm saying that's when the third shift will likely start. Australia already has a year long wait list.

A year long wait list in Australia could be just 500 mustangs and by the time it's built and shipped the customer could have waited a year to get there car! It's not like Australia is around the coroner!