Labor Contract Details.

A few interesting notes:

Louisville Assembly $700 million investment • All-new Escape • Current model MKC will balance out to allow capacity for Escape

Does that mean that MKC is moving?

Michigan Assembly $700 million investment • New product to be added in 2018 • Additional product planned no later than 2020

Looks like Ranger and Bronco? are coming to MAP.

Lima Engine $250 million investment • 3.5L TiVCT engine will continue, with upgrade • 2.7L engine will continue, with upgrade • 2 new V6 engine displacements

2.7L getting upgrades, and 2 new V6 displacements. 3.0L EB and what else?

Romeo Engine $150 million investment • 5.2L engine will continue, with upgrade • 6.2L engine will continue, with upgrade and new displacement to support Super Duty

Voodoo gets upgrades, so sticks around more than just a few years?

New displacement for Super Duty? Finally replacing V10?

Sharonville and Livonia each get 3 new trannies.

Looks like a pretty good deal, would love to know what the feeling is from workers regarding the package

and whether there are a few things missing that could have or should have been included.

bu_ford_uawcontract_111015.jpg

Do yourself a favor and don't use the opinions from the employee section or Facebook. The stupidity is mind numbing.

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor and don't use the opinions from the employee section or Facebook. The stupidity is mind numbing.

OK, I don't go in that section anyway.

After posting that table from Detroit news, I began to wonder about the GM investment figure,

I see thye have it at $1.9 billion but see elsewhere that the figure for gM could be $8.3 Billion

including new products, a bit like Ford's plans?

OK, I don't go in that section anyway.

After posting that table from Detroit news, I began to wonder about the GM investment figure,

I see thye have it at $1.9 billion but see elsewhere that the figure for gM could be $8.3 Billion

including new products, a bit like Ford's plans?

Is it possible GMs 8.3MM number includes previously planned investment not yet spent?