All Turbo F150 Get Start/Stop Tech

I'm more interested in the 10 speed transmission. Hurry up and offer it so I can order my truck!

Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew with the2.7 engine. 501A option package. Sport appearance, extended range fuel tank, Navi/Moon/Bucket group, trailer tow, tailgate step, brake controller and Sony system.

I'm waiting.

• Like 1

I'm more interested in the 10 speed transmission. Hurry up and offer it so I can order my truck!

Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew with the2.7 engine. 501A option package. Sport appearance, extended range fuel tank, Navi/Moon/Bucket group, trailer tow, tailgate step, brake controller and Sony system.

I'm waiting.

To replace the Focus as your DD or are you keeping it?

That sounds like a nice truck BTW!

To replace the Focus as your DD or are you keeping it?

That sounds like a nice truck BTW!

Focus goes bye-bye by the end of the year/early next year. I take over my wifes Escape for go to work duty, she gets a new one. I get the truck in addition as my reward for putting her through her masters program.

• Like 2

Focus goes bye-bye by the end of the year/early next year. I take over my wifes Escape for go to work duty, she gets a new one. I get the truck in addition as my reward for putting her through her masters program.

Sounds like a good reward, and a nice plan all around so everyone stays happy. :)