2018 Expedition Production Information

ice-capades

On a vehicle that size, the 360 camera is worth its weight in gold! The system is nothing short of awesome!

Only if you actually look at the screen.

One day my wife was backing out and was trying to figure out if she was clear of the curb. I just pointed to the screen and said why aren't you looking at this? To which she replied Oh I forgot about that. :banghead:

The other thing she doesn't do is look at the nav screen to figure out with way to go or exactly which road to turn on. We stopped at a Wendy's one day and came out on a different road and she wasn't sure which way to go. I point to the screen which clearly shows the route to the right. Or there are two roads close together and the nav says to turn right and she's not sure which one to use even though the Nav display clearly shows which one is correct.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• Like 1

They fixed some of it on the Expedition. Driver Assistance is included in the top 2 Limited equipment groups and the platinum.

However, there are still 3 XL equipment groups (fleet only), 3 XLT groups, 3 Limited groups and 1 Platinum group. They could get by with 1 XL group, 2 XLT and 2 Limited.

The massage seats thats std on the expy plat is nowhere near as extensive as the system lincoln offers so it makes sense to make it optional. The 20 way seats available on the black label are probably still very comfy

They're called active multi-contour so I assumed they were the same although they might not have all the adjustments of the 30 way Lincoln seats.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to take delivery in Mar. 2018 of 2018MY Expedition Max 4x4 Platinum. Would you recommend I order through dealer, or do you expect enough inventory to be available by then at dealers that I can just walk-in?

I do need it specifically with a bench 2nd row. As far as colors and options go, I'm open to what's in stock at the time.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to take delivery in Mar. 2018 of 2018MY Expedition Max 4x4 Platinum. Would you recommend I order through dealer, or do you expect enough inventory to be available by then at dealers that I can just walk-in?

I do need it specifically with a bench 2nd row. As far as colors and options go, I'm open to what's in stock at the time.

I would recommend ordering since you want a bench. My experience in SE Florida has been that most of the higher trim level vehicles have the 2nd row bucket seat option and rear seat entertainment systems installed, neither of which I ever wanted. Since you have time, I see no downside to ordering.

Hi,

I ordered my 2018 Expedition Limited 4x4 (Blue) on August 31st.

Just got an email from my salesman with a build date of the week of January 8th, however no VIN yet. Was hoping for this year, oh well. Hopefully Ford will renew the $1000 rebate, maybe add some others.

Any idea how long before a VIN becomes available?

Dennis

If you can wait you should, however, i found the truck i ordered thats being delivered to another state, and it happens that im headed there this week so they holding it for me to look at. I ordered mine because of the region i was in, and since they started showing inventiry, this is literally the only truck the exact same as mine from texas to the east coast.

Hi,

I ordered my 2018 Expedition Limited 4x4 (Blue) on August 31st.

Just got an email from my salesman with a build date of the week of January 8th, however no VIN yet. Was hoping for this year, oh well. Hopefully Ford will renew the $1000 rebate, maybe add some others.

Any idea how long before a VIN becomes available?

Dennis

If he knows the build date, it has a VIN. Can't have one without the other.