2018 Focus Order Guide

ice-capades

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO, the SEL should at least get a power driver seat. But have to see what comes for new generation .

CD players are dying off, not surprised to see dropped from S,SE.

Agreed 100%

As much as I love buying and listening to CDs, I haven't used the CD player in my car in years. Never in the newer one. Much easier to have everything on a flash drive and use voice commands rather than flipping through a CD book or pulling down the visor.

Someone in another Focus forum was making a big deal of the little changes. And saying "Focus wont be a player in C segment anymore". But the poster is from EU, and don't really know US market. Some negative nannies there are predicting that the Mk4 will be "cheapened with beam rear axle" and no ST/RS, etc. But where is the proof?

Anyway, wonder when is change over for '18 and the first 2019/Mk 4?

Another interesting thing is they are bringing back a green shade after a few years, last one was Frosted Glass in 2012.

Edited by 630land

Wait and see what really happens. Spy shots are never "confirmation". Example, Aussie Falcons were seen in MI, and some assumed "they must be coming here", but never happened

Until the car is introduced and spec are available, then wait.

Edited by 630land

• 2 months later...

As much as I love buying and listening to CDs, I haven't used the CD player in my car in years. Never in the newer one. Much easier to have everything on a flash drive and use voice commands rather than flipping through a CD book or pulling down the visor.

I had the same two CD's in my Mustang for so long that I think I accidently left them in the player when I sold the car last month. I haven't had a CD in the SHO since I bought it.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone on reddit posted what appears to be a section from the 2018 order guide and it lists the ST as having twin scroll turbo in addition to the new colors. Many seem to think the turbo info is a typo though.

it's always had a twin scroll turbo, all the Ecoboost engines do.