Fiesta ST order delayed two months - Not getting anywhere with Ford

Wasn't your other one sitting at the plant the whole time? At least this one is at the rail yard. I can keep an eye on it if you want, unless the fact that it's TBD has already turned you off.

Ya, it was TBD in Mexico the whole time. Once it finally shipped it moved pretty quickly. When mine reached Agincourt, it was at the dealer 11 days later.

This one has been sitting for 10 days, so I mean it could still be any day I guess.

If you could check it occasionally over the next couple of days, I would actually really appreciate that!

We've got some good guys on this forum, offering up their time to check on cars for folks they don't even know.

:rockon::hi5: To you Pioneer (and Fuzzy and others who do it as well) for your offers for assistance. Kudos to you guys!

Now, if only I could have gotten Pioneer to track my truck for me when I was waiting instead of ignoring my PM for months... :hysterical: (I kid, I kid)

• Like 2

Ya, it was TBD in Mexico the whole time. Once it finally shipped it moved pretty quickly. When mine reached Agincourt, it was at the dealer 11 days later.

This one has been sitting for 10 days, so I mean it could still be any day I guess.

If you could check it occasionally over the next couple of days, I would actually really appreciate that!

the good news is that its sitting by a rail yard waiting on a train. The delay there isnt all that surprising, railroads in North America are a disaster right now.

We've got some good guys on this forum, offering up their time to check on cars for folks they don't even know.

:rockon::hi5: To you Pioneer (and Fuzzy and others who do it as well) for your offers for assistance. Kudos to you guys!

Now, if only I could have gotten Pioneer to track my truck for me when I was waiting instead of ignoring my PM for months... :hysterical: (I kid, I kid)

Yeah, I appreciated the updates from Pioneer when my dad was waiting for his truck......that didn't stop my dad from asking just about every day if I could ask for updates (I spared you that, Pioneer ;)

This one had an original dealer ETA of November 23rd and now it's pending a manual update. It could be there awhile but I'll look at it around Thursday.

I still feel bad about that. The mobile version doesn't open a window like the desktop version does. You have to actually look for messages.

Yeah, I appreciated the updates from Pioneer when my dad was waiting for his truck......that didn't stop my dad from asking just about every day if I could ask for updates (I spared you that, Pioneer ;)

Daily updates wouldn't have mattered except when its on a train anyway. Most people don't understand that.

I'm still showing it at the rail yard, but it wouldn't be the first time the visibility system is slow to update.

It's definitely possible it's a different one, but there's only a handful of these orange ones in the area and it's heading in the right direction haha. Thanks for checking again!

I wish my camera was good enough to see the VIN on the window sticker.

Edited by AnotherCanuck

Which one is that? Did you chase down the car carrier?

Haha, no I didn't chase it down, but it was the one on the carrier and the one you were tracking for me! I still can't believe I actually drove past it on the truck... what are the odds lol

Out of curiosity, does the visibility report still show it at the rail yard or is the status updated now?