• Custom Search

rbcundiff6

2020 EXTERIOR COLOR GUIDE CAR/SUV/TRUCK

Just received this today. Please hold all laughter on Ford's description of it's newest choice of Red. Enjoy.

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

I was  excited to see "Lightening Blue" offered on the Ranger for 2020, then after checking the 2019 color choices I noticed that it's the exact same horrendous color!  Here in Hawaii some people would refer to it  as "Buk Buk Blue", at least the new Red is more palatable than Hot Pepper Red, but it is quite "Lucid"! I am convinced that the team which are tasked with the Ranger color choices are all totally colorblind...

On 7/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, An Edge said:

Names mean a lot.  They try hard to come-up with unique names.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, An Edge said:

Names mean a lot.  They try hard to come-up with unique names.

Oh, I can think of some unique names for these colors, but polite and politically correct ones defy polite description !

6 hours ago, Mokume said:

Oh, I can think of some unique names for these colors, but polite and politically correct ones defy polite description !

So just because you don't like them they're horrible choices for Ford?  What if everyone else likes them?

I just wish they would offer the Dark Green thats on the Bullett mustangs on regular mustangs

On 6/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, rbcundiff6 said:

Just received this today. Please hold all laughter on Ford's description of it's newest choice of Red. Enjoy.

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Lucid Red Metallic (D4) has been changed to Rapid Red Metallic with the same D4 color code for all 2020MY vehicles. 

47 minutes ago, VanillaG said:

I just wish they would offer the Dark Green thats on the Bullett mustangs on regular mustangs

It'll never happen! The Dark Highland Green (B5) paint has only been available for the Mustang Bullitt. Ford is not going to make it available on the other Mustang models so that buyers can get a lesser version Mustang in Dark Highland Green and diminish the impact, heritage, appearance, recognition, etc. of the Mustang Bullitt.