Mustang Mach-E/Tesla Model Y side by side photos on Electrek

18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

You're right on the mark regarding EU compliance and the battery supply issue. The big factor will be battery and production capacity for the 2022MY.

It's gotta lift significantly but do you think Ford hold at 80k-100k production for MY22?

Thinking that might be a nice lead in for the mid size BEVs that see due in a couple of years...

Edited by jpd80

12 hours ago, probowler said:

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I have to again question the wisdom of that name, it's such a mouthful. 

Nobody had a problem with Mustang Mach 1 back in 1970.  And I think most people just called them Mach 1.

15 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I hate the look of the Model 3/Y front end

They look like drunk frogs 

Yeah, I like the look of the Model S and X, but can't get pass the front end look of the Model Y and 3. Terrible. And the Model Y's video reviews I've seen are usually testing one priced closer to $60,000 than $50,000. But what do I know as the stock price just keeps climbing into the stratosphere. 

I genuinely appreciate both designs, even as "appliances" as some say. It's not like appliances are not designed to be appealing to the consumer, hell it's considered an art in itself. I'll take either for free, Mach E for my money. I think the Mach E will take the crown in competitive test and hopefully consumer eyes. One thing Ford knows how to do, albeit when they absolutely have to is build a great car. And I'm excited for electrification of the auto industry, and how it will push auto design to new places.