Jump to content





Sign in to follow this  
probowler

2022 GMC Jimmy Render

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Holy bad photo shop...The whole greenhouse looks like it got taken from a 1980s pickup. 

You say that like it's a bad thing! I actually wish the new Bronco had this style of rear window.

Edited by probowler
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 9:20 AM, silvrsvt said:

Holy bad photo shop...The whole greenhouse looks like it got taken from a 1980s pickup. 

Well, then GM's crappy interiors would match!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compared to the current GMC pickup designs-it's more conservative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

Compared to the current GMC pickup designs-it's more conservative.

 

You do realize it IS a GMC pickup with a cover on the bed right?

 

---

 

Does this rumor actually have legs to it or is it just people complaining that Ford has the Bronco back, we (GM fans) want something too!

Edited by rmc523

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Does this rumor actually have legs to it or is it just people complaining that Ford has the Bronco back, we (GM fans) want something too!


What are you talking about? You got the Blaze.... oh yeah that's a car now

 

They brought back the TrailBlaz..... oh yeah that's also a car now

 

 

Yeah, GM really shit the bed with that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Does this rumor actually have legs?

 

Might as well call it Lt. Dan.

 

There are some *very* vague studies being done on ways to broaden the "Hummer" sub-brand under GMC, but nothing approved for production. 

 

Sadly, there *was* a GMC-branded "Wrangler fighter" (their words) that would have been hitting the lots by the end of next year... long ago scrapped.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Sadly, there *was* a GMC-branded "Wrangler fighter" (their words) that would have been hitting the lots by the end of next year... long ago scrapped.  

 

I remember a few years back-I think even before the Bronco was leaked in UAW documents in 2015, that Peter D was talking there was at least 2-3 companies including Ford (which was the Bronco) developing "Wrangler Fighters" at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

 

Might as well call it Lt. Dan.

 

There are some *very* vague studies being done on ways to broaden the "Hummer" sub-brand under GMC, but nothing approved for production. 

 

Sadly, there *was* a GMC-branded "Wrangler fighter" (their words) that would have been hitting the lots by the end of next year... long ago scrapped.  

 

That's what I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, silvrsvt said:

 

I remember a few years back-I think even before the Bronco was leaked in UAW documents in 2015, that Peter D was talking there was at least 2-3 companies including Ford (which was the Bronco) developing "Wrangler Fighters" at the time.

 

Hummer H4 was planned before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×