Jump to content





Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ya I still thinks its bogus people who just ordered even last week are getting build dates and VINS before us who ordered month/s ago.  I mean I have a damn XL model with no carpet, etc.  How is it there are more commodities available for some of these higher end packages and not mine LOL. 

Edited by RubenZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree it's aggregating and completely wrong to schedule a day old order before March orders.  I can only hope that is generally a rare situation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like order dates mean nothing these days.  I have a Bronco as well on order and I see guys who reserved 6 months after me getting built before mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanadianTremor said:

It seems like order dates mean nothing these days.  I have a Bronco as well on order and I see guys who reserved 6 months after me getting built before mine. 

Same with me. Had a day one reservation and still nothing. I think I’m canceling that order. Luckily I got scheduled quickly for my SD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Island Hopper said:

Congrats! I’ve got the same dates of order and build and same truck - 2022 F350 Tremor

Did you go gas or diesel ?

I went with the 6.7 diesel.  What did you order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, usmc0802 said:

I went with the 6.7 diesel.  What did you order?

Nice! Yeah I went with diesel as well. F350 Lariat Tremor in Stone Gray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I made my weekly call to Ford Marketing today.  The gal I talked to said she remembered me from my past calls, so I guess we're almost on a first name basis.  Anyway, today I received a VIN.  Still not scheduled to week or day, but having the VIN has to be a step in the right direction.  I'll call again in a week.  BTW, F250 CCLB, 7.3, FX4, XLT Premium.  Ordered on 04/16/2021.

Edited by Mirage Flatter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mirage Flatter said:

I made my weekly call to Ford Marketing today.  The gal I talked to said she remembered me from my past calls, so I guess we're almost on a first name basis.  Anyway, today I received a VIN.  Still not scheduled to week or day, but having the VIN has to be a step in the right direction.  I'll call again in a week.  BTW, F250 CCLB, 7.3, FX4, XLT Premium.  Ordered on 04/16/2021.

 Does this happen to be a Tremor model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cory Plymel said:

 Does this happen to be a Tremor model?

No, not a Tremor, sorry.  Nicely equipped, but pretty basic XLT build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out my build week has been pushed out to 9-20-21. Started at 7-19-21 then moved to 8-2-21 and now 9-20-21. I think Ford is playing games now with their chip allocation. If it moves further out I think I will keep what I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's just great.  Another week then with no VIN possibility for me.  If I'm still not scheduled by the end of July I'm going to have to see what 2021's I can find somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to look at this in a positive light, at least they are not building more trucks just to let them sit.   I would rather wait longer for my build instead of it sitting there for weeks or months waiting on parts to finish the build.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Trying to look at this in a positive light, at least they are not building more trucks just to let them sit.   I would rather wait longer for my build instead of it sitting there for weeks or months waiting on parts to finish the build.   

 

Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Evolrider said:

Trying to look at this in a positive light, at least they are not building more trucks just to let them sit.   I would rather wait longer for my build instead of it sitting there for weeks or months waiting on parts to finish the build.   

 

I just hope when my 22 Tremor arrives, I still have all this equity in my 19 F150 for my trade in value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the same boat, have a 2014 F150 I will be selling once the Tremor comes in.  Just as important I hope the interest rates hold as well since I will be financing half of the cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2021 at 9:39 PM, RubenZ said:

Ya I still thinks its bogus people who just ordered even last week are getting build dates and VINS before us who ordered month/s ago.  I mean I have a damn XL model with no carpet, etc.  How is it there are more commodities available for some of these higher end packages and not mine LOL. 

I ordered a XL 350 in May and got a build week and vin. I don’t see any pattern of how orders are being pulled. Just a wide range of builds with various dates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Ford going to deliver all of the 2021 trucks before they start 2022 production?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mjchamp said:

Is Ford going to deliver all of the 2021 trucks before they start 2022 production?

 

The 2021/2022 production timetable is set and not dependent on fulfilling all unscheduled 2021MY retail orders. Options and commodities often balance out early at the end of the Model Year which can result in unscheduled retail orders not being built. When 2021MY scheduling is balanced out, unscheduled retail orders will need to be reordered as 2022MY vehicles. Dealers have access to the latest information available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Patiently waiting, ordered 6/3 have a VIN but no scheduled date that anyone can tell me. F350 6.7

Edited by lrantan
wrong date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the dealer is telling me I have a week of 7/26 with a date of 8/1 (Sunday?). Originally had 7/20 so a week or so won’t kill me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI,  Ordered 3/22 received vin and build date for 7/26 a month ago then 2 weeks ago it went to 8/9 and just checked with dealer and now it is  9/20 so if you have a build week I hope it holds for you but don't count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had the opposite happen. Originally had a build date of 7/23 and my salesman emailed me today and said it was moved up to 7/22. Go figure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×