The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Texas250

Pictures of Delivered Trucks

I thought it might be nice for some of you Guy's and Gal's that are starting to receive your new trucks to post pics as you get them, so the rest of us can live vicariously through you while we wait for ours to arrive :))

20 minutes ago, Texas250 said:

I thought it might be nice for some of you Guy's and Gal's that are starting to receive your new trucks to post pics as you get them, so the rest of us can live vicariously through you while we wait for ours to arrive :))

Great idea!!

Mine arrived but it was an out of town order and not a factory build….. but it arrived nonetheless!  It goes in tomorrow for the BDS dual steering stabilizer and a set of super springs as I’ll be hauling around a slip tank and tool box as well.

A51DCAE7-8778-497C-9E08-2EEB77385523.png

Yes please, especially any lucky Star White Tremor owners!

7 hours ago, ohsnap said:

Yes please, especially any lucky Star White Tremor owners!

Hopefully early next week! 🤞 

46 minutes ago, Rivercityjeff said:

That’s what I’m worried about to, estimated delivery is 8/16 and I’ve got a trip planned that following weekend

damn thats a  nice truck.  i got the same color.  star white lariat tremor CCSB black appearance.  looks amazing.

9 hours ago, Tremordreaming said:

Picked mine up! 
that’s awesome great looking truck!

congrats 

10 hours ago, Floods said:

damn thats a  nice truck.  i got the same color.  star white lariat tremor CCSB black appearance.  looks amazing.

Star white looks great. Pictures don’t do it justice. The white really pops in the right light but not to glitzy.

Was going to eat after church today and there was a delivery truck at the dealership which was right next door. Matched the vins and it just dropped my truck 8 days early! Obviously have to put the hub caps and stuff on but it’s here!

43303028-6C5E-4CCF-A27F-28ECBEE0BF9F.jpeg

F53F66B0-6868-4A05-BD20-C6ACE84F90E6.jpeg

BF03E759-E706-4E40-8DD9-FD3EA8F1E75A.jpeg

9 hours ago, klinc said:

F350 CCSW 7.3 4.30 gearing

Antimatter Blue over Carbonized Grey.

Man, that is an awesome looking truck! you don't see those 2 color choices often and looks really cool.

Congrats!!

Mine arrived at dealership yesterday.  The original ETA, which had been changed multiple times.  Marketing even said it had no chip.  Sadly, I cannot get it for weeks or months, as it’s a replacement through the buyback program and the rep handling my case since April has done nothing, even after having all info from me and dealership. 
If you look in the reflection, it’s my 19F350 that’s been sitting there dead.  
I’m thankful this one exists, but by golly I really want to loose it on the company Ford outsourced their buybacks through.  

6A1DCF00-73BB-441E-AEFE-A1ED06C12338.jpeg