2022 Maverick Hybrid MPG revealed

3 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Impressive numbers.  I think it'll be a hit.

Yes sir rmc523. Car and Driver confirmed what has been discussed on this site. Demand far exceeds supply for Maverick Hybrid and the initial allocation is expected to sell out before the end of 2021. Ford Maverick Hybrid Nabs 42-MPG EPA City Fuel-Economy Rating (caranddriver.com)

Buyers who want the more fuel-efficient Maverick had better act fast. Ford says that the 2022 Maverick Hybrid is likely to sell out by early November; those who miss the window will have their next opportunity this summer.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Impressive numbers.  I think it'll be a hit.

A hit? The hybrid model is pretty much sold out with Ford only taking orders for a couple more weeks. Next ordering timeline is April for 2023 model. If you want a Maverick, you will get the 2.0 turbo only. So a hit is biggest understatement of year. I sure hope Ford dealers aren't going to get greedy again with Maverick hybrid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rperez817 said:

Yes sir rmc523. Car and Driver confirmed what has been discussed on this site. Demand far exceeds supply for Maverick Hybrid and the initial allocation is expected to sell out before the end of 2021. Ford Maverick Hybrid Nabs 42-MPG EPA City Fuel-Economy Rating (caranddriver.com)

as called...e-mails are already going out telling people their units wont see the light of day till some time next year...but they are being sent a Ford FITS Accesory Kit....few little nick knacks...like I have stated numerous times...Fords ETAS are exceedingly inaccurate....even when Covid wasn't the issue...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

as called...e-mails are already going out telling people their units wont see the light of day till some time next year...but they are being sent a Ford FITS Accesory Kit....few little nick knacks...like I have stated numerous times...Fords ETAS are exceedingly inaccurate....even when Covid wasn't the issue...

Sounds like they are doing the same thing like they did with Bronco delays. 

Only upside is that its only 70 days till Next year LOL

6 hours ago, Deanh said:

Yeah, Maverick's debut-to-dealership timeline was surprisingly fast for Ford (which usually has a year between those two events).....perhaps they should've stuck with the normal timeline lol.