New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

5 hours ago, BigVette said:

Ask for a preview order of your build. It will list all your options and have a priority code. I had an email from Lincoln less than 2 hours after my order was submitted by my dealer. 

@BigVette Lucky, I ordered when the 22 order bank opened, got my first email from Lincoln in March! And mine was ordered Priority 10 !

Received an email yesterday from Lincoln Reacquired that my vehicle arrived at the dealership. Still some things to consider as she was not aware I had paid off my 2020 a few months ago. That changes my options, and it sounds like it is for the better. Bottom line, I may get in to this 2022 L for less than $10k. We'll see, the wife and I are calling her later for more details. 

Anyway, the truck delivery seems imminent now, just need to sort out these details. Unfortunately, the MSRP increase since October is my responsibility since "akirby" on BOF confirmed to me that the sales manager was correct when he told me price protection only applied to true retail orders, which mine, being in reacquired status, is not. Oh well, I still think I am getting a good deal here. 

Lincoln is essentially paying all TT&L, doc. fees, etc, to the tune of probably $8k+. Also, having paid off my truck moves this process from here along quicker since Lincoln Financial (or whatever they are called) is not involved.

Edited by Black Label
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Black Label said:

Received an email yesterday from Lincoln Reacquired that my vehicle arrived at the dealership. Still some things to consider as she was not aware I had paid off my 2020 a few months ago. That changes my options, and it sounds like it is for the better. Bottom line, I may get in to this 2022 L for less than $10k. We'll see, the wife and I are calling her later for more details. 

Anyway, the truck delivery seems imminent now, just need to sort out these details. Unfortunately, the MSRP increase since October is my responsibility since "akirby" on BOF confirmed to me that the sales manager was correct when he told me price protection only applied to true retail orders, which mine, being in reacquired status, is not. Oh well, I still think I am getting a good deal here. 

Lincoln is essentially paying all TT&L, doc. fees, etc, to the tune of probably $8k+. Also, having paid off my truck moves this process from here along quicker since Lincoln Financial (or whatever they are called) is not involved.

Haha, I pasted this from another forum and forgot to take out the reference to akirby. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Black Label said:

Congratulations!!  Hope you are able to pick it up soon!  Can’t wait for photos and impressions!! 

Still not quite my vehicle. Lincoln sent the offer letter for replacement of my 2020. After we sign and send it Monday, it should hopefully be just a few days to take delivery next week. I went to Fair Oaks for a car wash and she was in the back lot. I also got to sit in a 2022 Reserve that was running. The infotainment screen is nice and adds camera features. The graphics on the instrument cluster were more impressive as well. 

Will give my impressions of Sync 4, etc., after I take delivery. A few pics...

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

Edited by Black Label
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Black Label said:

Still not quite my vehicle. Lincoln sent the offer letter for replacement of my 2020. After we sign and send it Monday, it should hopefully be just a few days to take delivery next week. I went to Fair Oaks for a car wash and she was in the back lot. I also got to sit in a 2022 Reserve that was running. The infotainment screen is nice and adds camera features. The graphics on the instrument cluster were more impressive as well. 

Will give my impressions of Sync 4, etc., after I take delivery. A few pics...

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

So beautiful!  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, xraytek22 said:

Not holding my breath on this one, but it was nice to have a little communication. Even if the email was sent on the 19th ? @Xraymd-  did you receive an update?  

046505CE-0D43-478A-9C9E-05D91B2B08AF.jpeg

Yep.  Mine came on the 16th and gave a new delivery window of the 15th-21st. Just like you, the first day of the window had already passed. 

No way it’s happening though.  Probably just a dumb algorithm.  

44 minutes ago, Xraymd said:

Yep.  Mine came on the 16th and gave a new delivery window of the 15th-21st. Just like you, the first day of the window had already passed. 

No way it’s happening though.  Probably just a dumb algorithm.  

So frustrating ??‍♀️

On 3/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, JO302 said:

Mine has been pushed back 5 times from 2/14, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, and now 3/21.

Ordered 12/23/21.

Reserve L 4x4 mono, ceramic pearl with sandstone. Bench 2nd row, all options except roof rack.

Update on mine, it was built 3/22/22 and shipped on 4/1/22. Arrived at rail yard in Atlanta on 4/13/22 and waiting on truck to deliver to dealership here in Atlanta. Getting close!

The dealer sent me the buyer's order but the X-plan price went up by over $500 (MSRP by about $800). They stated this is due to the MSRP increase - I think I read somewhere on here that they have to honor the price at the time of order. Is that correct?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, slingha said:

Could be worse. 10/19 order date and still not built. 

Any idea what is holding yours up?  Interior color etc?  

I ordered 10/18 and it was built 3/30 and has been sitting there waiting for transport ever since ??‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, JO302 said:

Update on mine, it was built 3/22/22 and shipped on 4/1/22. Arrived at rail yard in Atlanta on 4/13/22 and waiting on truck to deliver to dealership here in Atlanta. Getting close!

The dealer sent me the buyer's order but the X-plan price went up by over $500 (MSRP by about $800). They stated this is due to the MSRP increase - I think I read somewhere on here that they have to honor the price at the time of order. Is that correct?

OK, my Navigator just arrived to dealership today - should be taking delivery tomorrow!

They did also match the X-plan/MSRP pricing from the date of order.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1