New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

1 hour ago, rayden007 said:

Update 4/5 - Received an email notification today (4/5) and the build date has been pushed out to the week of 5/16 so about a 6 week delay. For a current delay of ~9 weeks from original build date :( 

Sorry to hear. Not that it helps, but that seems to be about the average for everyone. I was originally week of Feb. 14, and my build was on March 29. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xraytek22 said:

@Xraymd @Black Label-  either of you received any updates?  I’m anxious for one/both of you to get your vehicles. Mine is still holding out in “built” and awaiting shipment mode ??‍♀️

Supposedly waiting still for shipment. Ordertracker.app says it has been “picked.”  Hopefully that means picked to ship and not picked to ignore.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Xraymd said:

Supposedly waiting still for shipment. Ordertracker.app says it has been “picked.”  Hopefully that means picked to ship and not picked to ignore.

Ha!  I think mine was chosen for the ignore option so hopefully yours was chosen for the shipped option :)  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GrussGott said:

From when?  is this the first bump?  When did you order?  what's your order?  Thanks!

L, Pristine white, yacht club interior with heavy duty towing. 

Ordered Oct 28, priority 10

first email from Lincoln (recd 3/15)- build date 5/23

Second  5/2

third 5/9

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, akirby said:

Which dealer?

Angela Krause Lincoln

I asked and here is the response:

Your Navigator order has not been processed yet. Priority codes area set at the factory and all customer orders received the highest priority. 

17 minutes ago, 2011Navi said:

Angela Krause Lincoln

I asked and here is the response:

Your Navigator order has not been processed yet. Priority codes area set at the factory and all customer orders received the highest priority. 

Order not processed yet? Not sure what that's supposed to mean. It almost makes one wonder if the Dealer even submitted the order to Lincoln. I'd want to see written confirmation that the order was placed. The Dealer is already giving you "BS" about the priority code as Dealers assign the priority code, not the factory. 

18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Order not processed yet? Not sure what that's supposed to mean. It almost makes one wonder if the Dealer even submitted the order to Lincoln. I'd want to see written confirmation that the order was placed. The Dealer is already giving you "BS" about the priority code as Dealers assign the priority code, not the factory. 

Thanks! I've sent several emails. Will let you know the outcome.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2011Navi said:

Thanks! I've sent several emails. Will let you know the outcome.

Ask for a preview order of your build. It will list all your options and have a priority code. I had an email from Lincoln less than 2 hours after my order was submitted by my dealer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigVette said:

Ask for a preview order of your build. It will list all your options and have a priority code. I had an email from Lincoln less than 2 hours after my order was submitted by my dealer. 

Spoke with my sales rep, he indicated that my order has been submitted, but Lincoln is not currently scheduling any builds. My priority code is 10. Apparently the assembly line in Louisville, KY has been idled the past couple of weeks due to supply chain issues. I've heard that from outside sources.

Edited by 2011Navi

22 minutes ago, 2011Navi said:

Spoke with my sales rep, he indicated that my order has been submitted, but Lincoln is not currently scheduling any builds. My priority code is 10. Apparently the assembly line in Louisville, KY has been idled the past couple of weeks due to supply chain issues.

10 is the best priority so you’re good there and all production is affected by supply chain but it shouldn’t take too long.  Ask them if there are any Navis ahead of you in their order queue.  

If you don’t get good info contact the sales manager by email (Kevin Kossick).  His email is on the website.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 2011Navi said:

Spoke with my sales rep, he indicated that my order has been submitted, but Lincoln is not currently scheduling any builds. My priority code is 10. Apparently the assembly line in Louisville, KY has been idled the past couple of weeks due to supply chain issues. I've heard that from outside sources.

I thought I remember seeing/hearing maybe two separate weeks where the Louisville plant was idled, but that was it. I am under the impression that Ford/Lincoln continues to schedule and we've seen numerous people post here to various adjustments to their scheduled production dates all the time. I ordered 3rd week of January and had a priority code of 10, which was the highest the dealer could place it. I recently was able to amend the order and add the Lincoln Play and Lincoln bumped the priority up to 02. Hopefully will get a production date and a VIN here soon. 

Edited by BigVette
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigVette said:

I thought I remember seeing/hearing maybe two separate weeks where the Louisville plant was idled, but that was it. I am under the impression that Ford/Lincoln continue to schedule and we've seen numerous people post here to various adjustments to their schedule production dates all the time. I ordered 3rd of January and had a priority code of 10, which was the highest the dealer could place it. I recently was able to amend the order and add the Lincoln Play and Lincoln bumped he priority up to 02. Hopefully will get a production date and a VIN here soon. 

Jan 3rd and still no vehicle? Wondering if I might end up with a 2023 model.

1 hour ago, 2011Navi said:

Jan 3rd and still no vehicle? Wondering if I might end up with a 2023 model.

Sorry, that was a typo on my part; I meant the 3rd week, around 1/20. I have a Reserve with the Roast interior and I heard that was on constraint, which delayed the order a tad. Have not heard if that constraint has been lifted or not. 

Lincoln has taken in a lot of orders in February and March. 
https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/lincoln-customers-opting-to-order-vehicles-amid-supply-shortage/

Edited by BigVette

1 hour ago, BigVette said:

Sorry, that was a typon on my part. 3rd week, around 1/20. I have a Reserve with the Roast interior and I heard that was on constraint, which delayed the order a tad. Have not heard if that constraint has been lifted or not. 

Lincoln has taken in a lot of orders in February and March. 
https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/lincoln-customers-opting-to-order-vehicles-amid-supply-shortage/

My build date is currently May 9, from May 23 than May 16… I wondered about that too.  Books open for 23s at the beginning of June, but they’re not going to build until September I believe