Bronco Heritage edition

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Limited to 1966 units each

There is some confusion about this...there is a limited Heritage Edition (basically a Badlands Bronco with this trim) that is limited to 1966 units and a Heritage Edition trim for the Big Bend Bronco that is unlimited. 

Heritage Limited Edition models offer the increased capability of Badlands™ series equipment and features, including a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine with up to 330 horsepower and 415 lb.-ft. torque* mated to the 10-speed SelectShift automatic transmission. They are also differentiated with features that include metal “Bronco” script fender badging, leather-trimmed/vinyl plaid seats with white and Race Red accent stitching and unique Heritage Limited console badging.-limited to 1966 units

Bronco Heritage Edition is available in five paint options, while Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is exclusively available at launch in Robin’s Egg Blue, which is a throwback color based on Arcadian Blue, available on the original Bronco in 1966. The color Yellowstone Metallic, which is based on the 1971 Ford color Prairie Yellow, is planned for late 2023 model year availability. Peak Blue is planned for the 2024 model year.

Edited by silvrsvt

Limited looks ok. The interior of the limited is the best part. Really liking the dash and the leather seats. The fabric chosen for the cloth seats is questionable. 

I’m not a fan of the white accents. IMO it just doesn’t fit with the new design. It looks downright terrible on the sport. It would have been right up my alley if it was black like in the spy pics. 

has the design for the modular top changed? Here’s a pic from one of the early concepts Vs the roof on the heritage. The heritage roof looks like it’s the MIC top design.

2023-ford-bronco-heritage-edition.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco-Roop-Options.jpg

59 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

the design for the modular top changed? Here’s a pic from one of the early concepts Vs the roof on the heritage. The heritage roof looks like it’s the MIC top design.

2023-ford-bronco-heritage-edition.jpg

The Modular top (not released yet) has the "portal" on the two door that you see towards the back. The MIC is just solid. 

Sure, white was a big part of the old broncos, but what looked good then doesn’t necessarily translate to today. Part of the reason it looked better back then was because it was up against chrome accents. Now everything is black plastic. Half the vehicle being black plastic and the other half being white plastic looks a bit silly to me. 

There’s a lot of things in this package that are appealing. The squared off fenders are almost universally liked. Everyone liked the interior from the concept bronco, and this brings some of those elements over. I prefer the FORD grille to the BRONCO grille as well. Not having this package limited to white accents would have given it a much larger audience. And let’s face it, the heritage name doesn’t mean much. There isn’t even an old bronco sport to have a heritage edition of, and the heritage f150 doesn’t really look like any of the old trucks.

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1

Of course not everyone has to like it, but white accents are probably one of the more polarizing things to add to a vehicle. This is truly catering to a very small subset of bronco fans. I don’t think your average consumer would think this looks good and want to buy it. Most appearance packages that ford offers on vehicles have a much broader appeal in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

Of course not everyone has to like it, but white accents are probably one of the more polarizing things to add to a vehicle. This is truly catering to a very small subset of bronco fans. I don’t think your average consumer would think this looks good and want to buy it. Most appearance packages that ford offers on vehicles have a much broader appeal in my opinion. 

And I would bet it has much wider appeal than you think. But even so, it’s a limited option and not Intended to serve the bigger audience.  It’s a chance for those who like it to have something unique and pay a premium in the process.

If they came out with exactly the configuration you wanted and everyone else said they don’t like it, I suspect you wouldn’t care what the others thought.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:27 AM, T-dubz said:

so pick one of the 6-7 other different trims?

I want to like it, but I do agree about hanging a hang up about the clash of black and white parts, personally.  I think the door handles should’ve been body color to limit the black plastic to the lower bumper and trim elements.   I do think they did a good job.

I do like the white dash with red accents from the concept.   And it’s amazing how suddenly perforated seats are ok on Bronco haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan of the white wheels. Look a little too utilitarian. The black with white trim rings is a bit better but I guess the aftermarket would solve either of those issues. 

Make Grabber Green a color option and build it in a truck version and I will be first in line. LOL. :stirpot: