2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

44 minutes ago, AggieF350 said:

Mine said something like being prepared by dealer or something like that if it was at the dealer 

Maybe my hopes are just too high hahaha. Yesterday it said shipping so I was hoping it had been delivered and ford purged my vin from their tracking system. Hahaha

Same here.  I’m thinking their system is down for maint.  

1 hour ago, F350Fanatic said:

So I tried to check my order status this morning and the website says it can’t process the order and the check the VIN. Does this mean my truck might be sitting at the dealer?!?!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, F350Fanatic said:

Maybe my hopes are just too high hahaha. Yesterday it said shipping so I was hoping it had been delivered and ford purged my vin from their tracking system. Hahaha

Check your driveway ! Haha

Im in production for the last week. Chat yesterday said estimated ETA is 5-20 to 5-26.

No idea how accurate that is but…..Time will tell !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastMark said:

Check your driveway ! Haha

Im in production for the last week. Chat yesterday said estimated ETA is 5-20 to 5-26.

No idea how accurate that is but…..Time will tell !

Mine said the same thing. I was in production for about a week and my truck shipped 5 April. Took 6 days to ship to Jessup Md and it’s been there for about two weeks just waiting on a transporter to load it up and drive it the last hour and a half. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, truckasaur said:

I’m thinking dealer prep takes a day or two. 

The Dealer "Prep" a/k/a PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) can take as little as an hour or more depending on the vehicle and Dealer installed options or accessories. The other factor is the service department size, volume and the availability of a technician to perform the PDI. Large volume dealerships may have technicians that do nothing but PDI's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, truckasaur said:

With trucks now arriving, what are the first accessories or mods that everyone is planning or have gotten?

my list:

tonneau cover

floor mats

armrest cover

phone holder

Backup lights

What I did with mine was get floor mats changed the exhaust tip painted the tail pipe took off the front air dam valance/ snowplow ? was going to put the Tremor on on to find out it doesn’t fit so mine is running without a valance on the front till can call today and see if I can order a 23 valance 

47 minutes ago, F350Fanatic said:

My dealership hooked me up right and got my vehicle PDI’d quick. I’m so happy with it and it rides smoother than I expected especially considering it’s a 350. Thank you to all who answered questions and entertained all the crazy!

IMG_2398.jpeg

I would call that a very sharp looking truck. I guess on all of the facebook pages, guys complaining about the bed step need to have their eyes checked or re-evaluated. I don't see an issue with it at all. The white, with black wheels, that black step just blends in. 

Congrats, and enjoy it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackduty said:

I would call that a very sharp looking truck. I guess on all of the facebook pages, guys complaining about the bed step need to have their eyes checked or re-evaluated. I don't see an issue with it at all. The white, with black wheels, that black step just blends in. 

Congrats, and enjoy it!

I’ve used mine 4 times since Saturday and it works perfect to get stuff out of the bed up by the cab so you don’t have to climb all the way in from the tailgate that’s until I get my tonneau cover tomorrow ?

6 hours ago, AggieF350 said:

I’ve used mine 4 times since Saturday and it works perfect to get stuff out of the bed up by the cab so you don’t have to climb ………

“I would call that a very sharp looking truck. I guess on all of the facebook pages, guys complaining about the bed step need to have their eyes checked or re-evaluated. I don't see an issue with it at all. ”

Listen guys. I’m pretty sure this type stuff isn’t allowed when mentioning the 23’s. Behave. ???

22 hours ago, EastMark said:

“I would call that a very sharp looking truck. I guess on all of the facebook pages, guys complaining about the bed step need to have their eyes checked or re-evaluated. I don't see an issue with it at all. ”

Listen guys. I’m pretty sure this type stuff isn’t allowed when mentioning the 23’s. Behave. ???

???

I am in shock at how fast my order got scheduled.  I ordered a F350 DRW Lariat pretty much fully loaded.  Options not selected were:

- On board scales

- Spray in bed liner 

- Power onboard

I really didn’t think there was much chance of this truck getting built this year.  So now we wait to see how long it takes to get to the dealership.  

keep the faith!

If anyone is looking for a 2022 F350 SRW Platinum I will have one coming available as soon as this truck arrives.  Ordered the 2022 and the payload was lower than I expected so I opted to order a DRW.  

IMG_7809.png