The 2023 Subaru Solterra Is Getting Recalled for Wheels Falling Off, Just Like the Toyota BZ4X

silvrsvt

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Chrisgb said:

I did see that commercial but had no recollection of the name.  Then again I’m not in the target market.

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I've seen more Rivians and Lightings on the road then I have seen of these two products. 

I've never seen either the Toyota or Subaru variant.  And we see everything down here.

I see Rivians every other day (even saw my first Rivian SUV a few weeks ago), and Lightnings once a week.

7 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I've never seen either the Toyota or Subaru variant.  And we see everything down here.

I see Rivians every other day (even saw my first Rivian SUV a few weeks ago), and Lightnings once a week.

The most surprising car I saw in the Boston area was a Lucid Air. Tesla are a dime a dozen and I have also seen plenty of Rivian. But the most surprising thing about the Lucid is that when I first saw it, it seemed like a couple of weeks after they started delivering cars to customers.

16 hours ago, atomcat68 said:

The most surprising car I saw in the Boston area was a Lucid Air. Tesla are a dime a dozen and I have also seen plenty of Rivian. But the most surprising thing about the Lucid is that when I first saw it, it seemed like a couple of weeks after they started delivering cars to customers.

I've seen several of those too.  there's 1 or 2 Hummer EVs around as well. But again, we see everything here.