Ford may drop UPS

Toyota had to be offering insane dollars for ups and jarrett to leave, sure RYR is kinda in a mess now, but nobody in their right mind should expect toyota to compete much the first few years in nascar.. if any... their trucks do well, but thats only because chevy and dodge have really left the trucks and ford is there, but no many good teams... toyota has dumped bucko money in trucks, and after some years and other manufactors saying screw the trucks they are finally good..

i expect and will enjoy toyota falling flat on thier faces in cup..

and anyways, its not even a toyota engine really, its the best of a ford, dodge chevy motor...

Toyota had to be offering insane dollars for ups and jarrett to leave, sure RYR is kinda in a mess now, but nobody in their right mind should expect toyota to compete much the first few years in nascar.. if any... their trucks do well, but thats only because chevy and dodge have really left the trucks and ford is there, but no many good teams... toyota has dumped bucko money in trucks, and after some years and other manufactors saying screw the trucks they are finally good..

i expect and will enjoy toyota falling flat on thier faces in cup..

and anyways, its not even a toyota engine really, its the best of a ford, dodge chevy motor...

Toyota has submitted a new cup engine design. John (I'm on the GM payroll) Darby NASCAR official said their truck engine wasn't really a cup engine. Toyota will start winning when NASCAR gives them the wink and allows it. It's all rigged. The more money you line the France pockets with the better rules you get in your favor.

DHL is the one who made a massive order of Sprinter vans when they expanded in the US. Naturally, it is a German company.

From what I understand they are connected some how to Deutsch Post, which is the national German mail service, and FedEx and UPS where bitching about that...

Toyota has submitted a new cup engine design. John (I'm on the GM payroll) Darby NASCAR official said their truck engine wasn't really a cup engine. Toyota will start winning when NASCAR gives them the wink and allows it. It's all rigged. The more money you line the France pockets with the better rules you get in your favor.

Is'nt Toyota starting in NA_CAR with an unlimited budget...... Say "Uh-Huh"

From what I understand they are connected some how to Deutsch Post, which is the national German mail service, and FedEx and UPS where bitching about that...

Correct, Deutsche Post (national mail service for Germany) does own DHL and Airborne Express. Sprinter was originally marketed by Freightliner (a DCX company) and then later replaced the Dodge Ram. I think Fed. Ex. requested the Spinter for North America.

I talked to one and most of the DHL drivers hate the Sprinters.

People that I talked to about it just love the Sprinter - trouble free and efficient.