Notice to Ford

KYSkipper

Ok, you can stop now. I don't need an extended warranty on my 2004 F250 that you couldn't/wouldn't fix under the factory warranty. I don't want any more calls, letters, or contact from people who you evidently "Shared" my name and address with. I don't need your dang warranty. The Dodge Dealer I traded that pile of junk to might know someone who does, but it darn sure isn't me.

Skip

ya, POS F150s, F250s, explorer trannys etc.. but damn, eventhou ford is losing tons of sales, they are still the top sellers... hmmmmmmmmm

go play with your mopar goofs now, buh bye.

people used to say the same about the Taurus. No one EVER thought that Toyota and Honda could mount a competitive vehicle in THAT segment. Same with small cars. And minivans. And compact pickups.

Keeping one's head in the sand to the issues does no good. The fact is, Toy/Niss/Honda ALL want a piece of the truck market. Ford GM and Dodge all need to keep looking over their shoulders to make sure they maintain that lead you are so proud of.

people used to say the same about the Taurus. No one EVER thought that Toyota and Honda could mount a competitive vehicle in THAT segment. Same with small cars. And minivans. And compact pickups.

Keeping one's head in the sand to the issues does no good. The fact is, Toy/Niss/Honda ALL want a piece of the truck market. Ford GM and Dodge all need to keep looking over their shoulders to make sure they maintain that lead you are so proud of.

It wasn't that Ford didn't think that Toyota and Honda couldn't market a competitive product to the Taurus. It's that Ford stopped making the Taurus competitive itself. They don't have that problem currently with the F-series, as it is more competitive and class-leading than ever.

Ok, you can stop now. I don't need an extended warranty on my 2004 F250 that you couldn't/wouldn't fix under the factory warranty. I don't want any more calls, letters, or contact from people who you evidently "Shared" my name and address with. I don't need your dang warranty. The Dodge Dealer I traded that pile of junk to might know someone who does, but it darn sure isn't me.

Skip

--------------------------------------------

Response from Ford.

Mr. Ky Skipper.

We have searched our database for your name to expunge you from our mailing list.

Perhaps if you actually contact us with a real name instead of crying about it under an alias in a public forum, someone will help you. Until then, can we send you a complimentary box of tissues? You'll need it when your Dodge starts to fall apart.

Thanks, Alan.

I was talking to my buddy on the weekend. He has a 2005 Ford F250 with the 6.0 diesel. So far had a new turbo and EGR replaced under warranty. He is a mechanic at Ford and figures this turbo will give out just about when the warranty expires and would never buy another Ford diesel. Wishes he had bought a V10 since his buddy who he tows trailers with gets 2 MPG less (10 vs 12). This is a major blunder on Fords part and will probably cost them dearly. Who that knows anything about trucks would buy a Ford 6.0l diesel?

"Rough/Surging Idle, Excessive Smoke, Lacks Power, Poor Throttle Response:

This may be accompanied by DTC P2263. Inspect all intercooler hoses and pipes and exhaust system before the turbo for leaks. Ensure the oil level is correct there are no oil leaks and all electrical connectors are secure. Check the ICP sensor as in the following bulletin. If no problems are found, make no attemp to repair the condition. Engineering is investigating. Broadcast Message 0225, 0471. SSM 16488."

http://intellidog.com/dieselmann/60bulletin.htm

Edited by Bluecon

• 4 weeks later...