Mulally gets extra $1M; total reward now at $6M

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is new? I sure hope he earns his money or it may be a riot on the glasshouse lawn :ohsnap:

According to the company, he already has, that's why he got another chunk of cash. Of course, those of us out here have to give back EVERTHING that we have bargained for the past 20 fucking years or so!!! :banghead: Hey, Soon2bexfordguy, I love your avatar picture!!! Those would be great to wear in the vent of a work stoppage or riot........LOL. As an early retiree, I'd buy more than one shirt if they ever went on sale............... :rockon::rockon:

Without Mulally you wouldn't have a job at all in about 3 years.

He needs to prove his worth before Ford starts thowing this extra money at him.So far nothing. Hope we dont end up with a Home Depot example. He does need time to turn this ship around, but until he does he is getting very well paid, no need to start giving him extras

Simpletons.You people have NO concept of what global and pioneering leadership is all about in the high ranks of corporate "strategery".

The man charged into the upper echelon of FOMOCO like a thief in the night with his personalized Boeing fountain pen ,and swiftly yet precisely axed the legendary Taurus name ,and then brought it right back.

Also,reports from highly respected news organizations even said that he did a courtesy flush in the mens restroom.

By God,if that aint worth a million bucks,then I dont know what is. :huh:

Edited by NorfolkBuilt

Simpletons.You people have NO concept of what global and pioneering leadership is all about in the high ranks of corporate "strategery".

The man charged into the upper echelon of FOMOCO like a thief in the night with his personalized Boeing fountain pen ,and swiftly yet precisely axed the legendary Taurus name ,and then brought it right back.

If that aint worth a million bucks,then I dont know what is. :hysterical:

He should have renamed it the Mullaly Five Hundred,with an optional Mark Fields designer Edition.The public will not buy a car they don't want just because of a name change.Ford killed the Tauras theres no bringing it back.If this is the best he can do he owes Ford a million Dollar refund.

He should have renamed it the Mullaly Five Hundred,with an optional Mark Fields designer Edition.The public will not buy a car they don't want just because of a name change.Ford killed the Taurus theres no bringing it back.If this is the best he can do he owes Ford a million Dollar refund.

Here we are getting layoffs at KTP and Mulally get another bonus......

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../703010411/1148

The insanity of capitalism in general, and U.S. capitalism in particular.

You say you're a board of directors, and your company is losing billions of dollars, sales, and market share? Eliminating 38,000 jobs and closing dozens of plants and facilities? What to do?

Easy. Hire a new CEO from the outside, an old white guy with NO experience in your industry. And pay him tens of millions of $ in salary and bonuses.

Hell, we'll be passing Toyota in no time! :banghead:

Company still in the shitter, and we give this guy a million dollar reward ? For what? What in hell has he done? Lost more market share? Give him a bonus in a couple years IF we"re still around. The people running the show here are a bunch of clowns, that HAS GOT TO CHANGE !

Also,reports from highly respected news organizations even said that he did a courtesy flush in the mens restroom.

"Simpletons" now that's funny.... My god...is that all it takes to earn that kinda money is to change the name of 500, bring the Europa Ford Fiesta to the USA and have a open meeting with your team!!!! My god I must have been living under a rock all these years! They are so smart. Damn you for mocking the social elite at the glass house. What is gods name has Mark "Longshanks" Fields done? It's drawn and quartered for him!!

"Simpletons" now that's funny.... My god...is that all it takes to earn that kinda money is to change the name of 500, bring the Europa Ford Fiesta to the USA and have a open meeting with your team!!!! My god I must have been living under a rock all these years! They are so smart. Damn you for mocking the social elite at the glass house. What is gods name has Mark "Longshanks" Fields done? It's drawn and quartered for him!!

for one thing, Fields is the one that reinstated the Boss engine program. There is more exciting product in the pipeline because of Fields than before he arrived. The bland 500 was from the old school (Billy and J Mays). With Fields, Kuzak and Horbury there is some hot stuff in future. Product that will return the company to profitability.

You just can't see everything he does because it wont be hitting the street for another year or 2 (typical car development time)

I'm not here to kiss his ass, but you guys have to get your heads out of your asses. You sound like a bunch of illiterate, uneducated lazy fucks when you carry on like this.

Save it for the bathroom walls dogfuckers.

for one thing, Fields is the one that reinstated the Boss engine program. There is more exciting product in the pipeline because of Fields than before he arrived. The bland 500 was from the old school (Billy and J Mays). With Fields, Kuzak and Horbury there is some hot stuff in future. Product that will return the company to profitability.

You just can't see everything he does because it wont be hitting the street for another year or 2 (typical car development time)

I'm not here to kiss his ass, but you guys have to get your heads out of your asses. You sound like a bunch of illiterate, uneducated lazy fucks when you carry on like this.

Did you say "dogfuckers" ? You better be careful; you go callin that name, the Fields household will come runnin. They'll think that there may be another free ride somwhere. "Exciting product in the pipeline" ....could mean "hot, runny squirts" after a Taco Bell and tequila dinner. Been there , done that with Ford. If ya don't see it, It don't exist...period. Give Marky Mark a SWAK on the ass. :hysterical:

I would have thought that a Harvard graduate like yourself would have either avoided this "illiterate" discussion all together ,or you would have at the least come with something better than "dogfucker" .

Dukka,dont forget man,I said that news reports said he did a courtesy flush at the glass house. Thats gotta be worth some serious cash. :happy feet:

" Like a thief in the night". That about sums it up! They're all a bunch of thieves.