Limited Edition F-Series

ANTAUS

I have seen quite a few new F-150's at Dealer lots, but so far not one wtih new rear view camera or cargo management system. What gives? Is it a Job 2 where it will not be out for another few months or what? Anyone know? I have only seen one 2008 Expedition with rear view camera as rest had reverse sensing system. You would think Ford would have it out with 2008 models.

I have seen quite a few new F-150's at Dealer lots, but so far not one wtih new rear view camera or cargo management system. What gives? Is it a Job 2 where it will not be out for another few months or what? Anyone know? I have only seen one 2008 Expedition with rear view camera as rest had reverse sensing system. You would think Ford would have it out with 2008 models.

Well, we have been building a lot of trucks with the rear view camera so they are out there. The CMS is out there also but we have not built too many of those.

Edited by DearbornDerek

That's strange, I've been walking by a pearl white, (White Sand, I think it's called) 4 door F-series for over 2 weeks now. Down along the truck bed up high and back by the tail-lights it says

L I M I T E D

We also had one here...NICE classy truck...absolutely NO exterior two tone or gaudy chrome ala Lincoln...very tasteful, had a rear camera and all the goodies....I figured this was just ANOTHER "Limited" version...I'll stick with the monochrome look thankyou, but shoot the ba$tard that signed off on the awful to tone seats..........

We also had one here...NICE classy truck...absolutely NO exterior two tone or gaudy chrome ala Lincoln...very tasteful, had a rear camera and all the goodies....I figured this was just ANOTHER "Limited" version...I'll stick with the monochrome look thankyou, but shoot the ba$tard that signed off on the awful to tone seats..........

Do you have a link for a picture of the interior, I dont think I've seen one.

I saw the truck at one of the local dealerships and it is very pretty, but I wouldn't touch that truck with those wheels. That would be a lot of hard work keeping those white-trim wheels. As for the grille, I don't think that grille is any different than what is offered on the chrome appearance package. Its just painted white is all. Actually that particular grille is the only grille I'd have on the F-150. No disrespect, but the honeycomb grille is a bit plain and the split rail fence-post grille doesn't do anything for me.

For me, though...I'd personally rather have the deep purple Harley Supercrew if I were buying a new Ford F-150.

I saw the truck at one of the local dealerships and it is very pretty, but I wouldn't touch that truck with those wheels. That would be a lot of hard work keeping those white-trim wheels. As for the grille, I don't think that grille is any different than what is offered on the chrome appearance package. Its just painted white is all. Actually that particular grille is the only grille I'd have on the F-150. No disrespect, but the honeycomb grille is a bit plain and the split rail fence-post grille doesn't do anything for me.

For me, though...I'd personally rather have the deep purple Harley Supercrew if I were buying a new Ford F-150.

I like the wheels, they look great on the car. I think the grille is just the Harley grille, only painted the white-cream/pearl color of the truck. I agree with you about the grille. Best looking of them all. I dont like the 'split reail fence-post' grill as you call it at all. I do like the honeycomb though. My dad has an 04 F-150 in Medium Wedgewood Blue with the Arizona Beige Metallic two tone Lariat package (highest model at the time) It looks great. Although the 22's, dual exhaust and Whipple supercharger he put on it may help its looks too LOL.

Ya, I'm not a big purple person of any shade, I usually prefer lighter colors or blues, occasionally blacks (depending on the car though)

Edited by rmc523

Its not that I don't like the wheels on this particular truck, but its that white trim. The brake dust is going to be murder on that finish. Those wheels would be taken off, stored or sold soon after me taking delivery of it, because I think they'll look nasty most of the time. As for the purple Harley...I think I'd kind of like it to be different and because I won't buy another regularly driven vehicle in black. Too much headache. Besides, the purple is a very deep metallic purple. I bet True Blue would be awesome, too.

Its not that I don't like the wheels on this particular truck, but its that white trim. The brake dust is going to be murder on that finish. Those wheels would be taken off, stored or sold soon after me taking delivery of it, because I think they'll look nasty most of the time. As for the purple Harley...I think I'd kind of like it to be different and because I won't buy another regularly driven vehicle in black. Too much headache. Besides, the purple is a very deep metallic purple. I bet True Blue would be awesome, too.

Is there a white trim on these wheels? I thought they were just the same wheels as the Harleys -- I know they're the same design.

Yeah, its kind of hard to make out the white on the wheel, but if you look close at the supplied photo at the top, the areas of the wheel that are white appear like a sheen from the aluminum...but it is actually white trim. Look at each spoke and the outside of each spoke is white.

Honestly, the more I look at it, the more I like it but those wheels would only stay on the truck long enough for me to get some aftermarket wheels on it. Of course, I still like my current truck too much to trade right now, but I will say that this is a pretty truck. Put the blower on it and the right set of wheels and I'd trade if I were in a position to.

Yeah, its kind of hard to make out the white on the wheel, but if you look close at the supplied photo at the top, the areas of the wheel that are white appear like a sheen from the aluminum...but it is actually white trim. Look at each spoke and the outside of each spoke is white.

Honestly, the more I look at it, the more I like it but those wheels would only stay on the truck long enough for me to get some aftermarket wheels on it. Of course, I still like my current truck too much to trade right now, but I will say that this is a pretty truck. Put the blower on it and the right set of wheels and I'd trade if I were in a position to.

In that picture its hard to tell the difference between the white and aluminum/chromish stuff on the wheel. To me, or at least at first glance, it just looks like it's light reflecting off the wheel.