Ford advertisement log

Saw a ton of F-150 ads during the Redskins skinning of the Lions :happy feet:. Good to see the F-150 doing some crazy stunts instead of those toyota tundra ads. Ford should use the video of the bed shake on youtube to put the tundra to shame in one of their commercials.

I've seen the Jill Wagner Milan/Mariner and Sable ads during CSI:Miami reruns on A&E

I've seen the F150 "slalom" ad...quite a bit

I've seen a couple variants of the "Swap My Ride" commercial, I want to say during "Bones" on Fox and "Eureka" on SciFi

I've seen the boring-as-hell Taurus "Dad and Son" ad quite a few places, but it needs replacing ASAFP.

I've seen the MKZ/MKX ads somewhat regularly...during football, I think. Maybe during NASCAR/F1 racing as well...?

Edited by ZanatWork

The politically correct answer would have been...

"I Saw it during Nascar, as I'm sitting down on my plaid brown lazy-boy, picking my nose with one finger, have the potato chip bag wedged under my belly, and a beer can in my left hand, as I'm yelling profanity and farting screaming at the screen, sitting in my double wide 'Portable Palace' (trailer)" Etc.etc.

Uh no, I'm not mebrassed to admit...I like Desperate Housewives...it's well done and funny. After Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place, my "demographic group" has aged and can relate to this program. ;)

Uh no, I'm not mebrassed to admit...I like Desperate Housewives...it's well done and funny. After Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place, my "demographic group" has aged and can relate to this program. ;)

Please turn in your Man Card at the nearest branch office.

Thank you.

Please turn in your Man Card at the nearest branch office.

Thank you.

In his (sorta) defense, I saw ads for that episode (though not the episode itself)...and Teri Hatcher's outfit was...

...well, if you don't understand, maybe you oughta turn in YOUR man card. :shades:

After Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place, my "demographic group" has aged and can relate to this program. ;)

Add Party of Five to that list. I loved that show in college. I'm guessing you are an XY "MTV" generation kid like myself. The years 1976-1978 never really fit into a generation. Some call us the baby busters because those years had some of the lowest birth rates.

Anyhow back in the late 90's we all got together for 90210 and Party of Five on Wednesday nights.

Add Party of Five to that list. I loved that show in college. I'm guessing you are an XY "MTV" generation kid like myself. The years 1976-1978 never really fit into a generation. Some call us the baby busters because those years had some of the lowest birth rates.

Anyhow back in the late 90's we all got together for 90210 and Party of Five on Wednesday nights.

Yes "Party of 5" as well, and that other show...hmm forgot the name..."How do you talk, to an angel"...The Heights" I think it was?

And if anyone remembers Nicolette Sheridan was in Knots Landing, well...she's aged gracefully and is now in Desperate Housewives as well. And yes, Teri Hatcher was quite hot this sunday in her skimpy shirt and push-up, uh bra... Although the girl that plays her daughter has a nasty sausage nose on her, Yikes...Lets say Rhinoplasty..

In his (sorta) defense, I saw ads for that episode (though not the episode itself)...and Teri Hatcher's outfit was...

...well, if you don't understand, maybe you oughta turn in YOUR man card. :shades:

There are much better places to find T&A than suffering through Desperate Housewives on the off chance you'll catch a nice view.

And another thing, when did Ford start advertising again? Through a whole weekend of college and pro football, two hockey games, and a couple of baseball playoff games I never saw one Ford commercial.

Huh? Every NFL game I saw had several Ford ads, on Fox, CBS, and NBC....granted they were all the same 3-4 ads...but I don't see how you could have missed them.

There were plenty on Saturday during the games I watched....Poor Huskers. :(

Hopefully you enjoyed the game more than I did...the commercials were better entertainment for me. :banghead:

I went WTF when I first turned it on after halftime...almost forgot it was one! But it ended up well for me :)

I'll be the first with the off topic in this thread...what the hell is up with the Nissan Rouge commercials? It seemed like they are on at least 3-4 times an hour...gets annoying after a while

Edited by silvrsvt